Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Let’s all celebrate! What a relief to see her looking happy and healthy. She will regain her stamina. Whatever happened, I’m so grateful she is forging ahead in the true spirit of Madonna. What a legend! I feel a sense of deep relief. A million hugs to everyone. Let’s revel in this after all the anxiety and frustration of these past two weeks. 💛💛💛 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Sooo glad to see her out and about looking great. 

I am legit laughing my ass off over the butt comments on here. It does look like it’s gone Madame X truly changes identities 

It's all an illusion
There's too much confusion
It's all an illusion
There's too much confusion

:tongue:

Don’t come for me, but didn’t she have fat injections? When you’re in ICU or incredibly sick you lose a ton of fat… maybe it just naturally melted away and said bye bye baby bye bye…normally from being ill… either way, seeing her out and smiling is the greatest thing I could have seen today. My heart is so full rn.

1 minute ago, DickTracy said:

Wouldn’t that be a hoot if it wasn’t her just another yenta out for a stroll on the East Side on a hot summer day? And we’re all picking apart her backside? I thought she had one of the most famous faces in the world but apparently it’s the booty nowadays. 

I heard she was cloned! :kiss2:

41 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

So, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but people think she went into septic shock and then turned to the doctor and said,  "Hey, Mr. DJ, while you're at it, can we just do a two for 1 on the caboose?" Like...shocked big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm just glad she's alright.

That’s not what we are saying at all. It’s of course speculation and we’ll never know if tue but the infection could be just a side effect of the operation she did to remove the implants (let’s get real, they weren’t just fat injections). Again, this is speculation but it’s too much of a coincidence. We’ll see when she will be able to go on stage if it was the case or not. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

That’s not what we are saying at all. It’s of course speculation and we’ll never know if tue but the infection could be just a side effect of the operation she did to remove the implants (let’s get real, they weren’t just fat injections). Again, this is speculation but it’s too much of a coincidence. We’ll see when she will be able to go on stage if it was the case or not. 

Or her implants got infected and that’s why she was rushed to the hospital with a bacterial infection, which is 100% possible.

I am just so relieved to see her looking seemingly good and out and about. ❤️

6 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Or her implants got infected and that’s why she was rushed to the hospital with a bacterial infection, which is 100% possible.

I am just so relieved to see her looking seemingly good and out and about. ❤️

That’s another possibility. Anyway I always said they were the reasons for her hip problem so I hope she stays this way. Madonna is short and petite and those things did’t make sense at all on her body, she sure can move better without them. 

Anyway I ‘m so glad she was outside walking and I expect an official update today. 

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

So, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but people think she went into septic shock and then turned to the doctor and said,  "Hey, Mr. DJ, while you're at it, can we just do a two for 1 on the caboose?" Like...shocked big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm just glad she's alright.

I don't think we'll ever find out what really went down with her.  I don't expect her to really go into details.  Maybe just repeat what's been said about having a serious bacterial infection.  So the speculations will always continue on. No one will really know for sure.  And does it matter?  Not one bit!  Whatever happened, it's her business and no one else's.  We have to be patient and hope she'll make the right choice to move on from it.  Meanwhile, she does have an obligation to the public and her fans to share what she's going to do with the tour.  Let's hope that will come in the next day or so.  :)