Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 11/26/2023 at 10:08 PM, androiduser said:

it's one of the best looks in YEARS, she looks fantastic and sooooo stylish!!! Hope the fur is fake, I think it is.

I would prefer that she not even wear artificial animal skin clothing because even by doing this she is making an apology or reference to that horrible practice that should already be expired in these modern times. Fortunately, animals are now valued more. There are even people who decide not to have children because they are not willing to waste so many years raising them and that is why they decide to adopt these little animals to keep them company and at the same time consider them a kind of "symbolic children", a widely used expression by animal activists.

This is why it is necessary for these celebrities, including Madonna, to end this insensitive practice once and for all because by continuing to wear these garments they continue to maintain this despicable practice that keeps the blood of many innocent beings behind it.

4 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I would prefer that she not even wear artificial animal skin clothing because even by doing this she is making an apology or reference to that horrible practice that should already be expired in these modern times. Fortunately, animals are now valued more. There are even people who decide not to have children because they are not willing to waste so many years raising them and that is why they decide to adopt these little animals to keep them company and at the same time consider them a kind of "symbolic children", a widely used expression by animal activists.

This is why it is necessary for these celebrities, including Madonna, to end this insensitive practice once and for all because by continuing to wear these garments they continue to maintain this despicable practice that keeps the blood of many innocent beings behind it.

Wanna the white flag, chico? Or is it too late to ask peace to you? #nofurever

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

I love how she incorporated that straight hair into the show tonight.  I've always loved how she looks with long straight hair.  And she's looking so fit these days.  :luv:

You said it. I am too. You can tell she loves it too. Just stunning. 💃💃💃💃🍂🎸🎸🎸🔥🔥🔥💝💝💝

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

You said it. I am too. You can tell she loves it too. Just stunning. 💃💃💃💃🍂🎸🎸🎸🔥🔥🔥💝💝💝

I'm wondering if it's just a bit more easier to maintain then the wavy hair (which I loved as well)?  Though, I'm sure it's not good for her hair being she has naturally curly hair and so she has to straightened it constantly.

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I'm wondering if it's just a bit more easier to maintain then the wavy hair (which I loved as well)?  Though, I'm sure it's not good for her hair being she has naturally curly hair and so she has to straightened it constantly.

Great question. They have so many great hair protecting products right now that you can put on your hair before straightening(or curling). Same with deep conditioners. I have to do all of that with my hair or I wouldn’t have any hair left (especially being I bleach like she does too). Lol. So she should be ok. 

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

That’s just a fantastic photo of Madonna. I love it a lot.

One more believer to the sacred @SweetMadonna's Gospel of Truth, say hallelujah, say amen, o' glory of eternal life! And o' glory piojito's back, many dulce de leche kisses!!!! In every part of your body!!!

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

@roberMDNA @Robertthenurse shes beautiful but sad she go at the opera not for a mv but for an ad.... a waste! in sorry but for me a waste! 

If she uses the money to fund the tour coming to South America, then it won't be a waste. Also, it doesn't hurt to have her looking great in a TV ad that uses her songs if she's willing to fill stadiums here. Promo is promo and the girl needs money to bring this monumental tour without downscaling the show (which is done a lot here by other acts).

1 hour ago, DiegoLCL said:

If she uses the money to fund the tour coming to South America, then it won't be a waste. Also, it doesn't hurt to have her looking great in a TV ad that uses her songs if she's willing to fill stadiums here. Promo is promo and the girl needs money to bring this monumental tour without downscaling the show (which is done a lot here by other acts).

yes i know and i hope she make a tour in South America too  but i was sure was a music video