Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

30 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

There once was a little child named Sam Smith.

They became a superstar sensation. 

Madonna came to the rescue and put an end to that crap. 

Dear, a non-binary person does not identify themself as a "boy" or a "girl" - just as a "kid" or a "child." If Sam were a trans woman who required for them the she/her pronoun, they'd never mind to be treated as a "girl."

19 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Variety just put VULGAR on their worst list of songs of the year worldwide,along with Mind Your Business by Britney Spears and Mother by Meghan Trainor

It deserves to be in at least the Top 3. #7 is being generous. Hope she never works with him again. So awful.

I hate a good part of the lyrics ("I'll split your banana (...) vulgar is beautiful sexy and gorgeous"? Ok hunny, sure). It's wasted potential. I don't even hate Vulgar, it's fun to listen to sometimes (I might look it up tomorrow for the first time after months lol), it's just not it. Fun ok, but cringey and incomplete. 

28 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I like it, it's fun - not all will, but that's ok :)

This I agree. Never did I think this would go down as a great written song.  But artists like Madonna and Sam Smith aren't afraid to take on their detractors.  They like to poke fun at it all, and this song is doing that.  I can't imagine taking this song so seriously.  It's meant to be cheeky, comical and taking pot shots at themselves as well as those who criticize them.  I prefer her to record over the top songs like this than act as if everything she records is something top notch.  No one is able to go on for four decades without recording some stinkers, and sometimes it's intentional.  Besides, some of the most ridiculous and stupidest songs have gone viral or became hugely famous. 

7 hours ago, TOpher said:

It deserves to in at least the Top 3. #7 is being generous. Hope she never works with him again. So awful.

I totally agree. IMO, Vulgar is the worst Madonna collaboration ever, it's a kind of bad joke song. I can't understand why she agreed to record this horrible song. 

On the other hand, Popular is a very good collaboration with The Weeknd and the general public enjoyed the song a lot. So, it overshadowed Vulgar and it's a completely forgotten song now. 

Vulgar's just a statement, never meant to be any Like a Prayer or even a Rebel Heart song. It's just the way M and Sam told to the pearl clutching people who believe they are holier than thou just because they carry a fucking Bible in their hands to fuck off and go back to the cave time period.

Sorry for telling the truth. Better saying, sorry not sorry. People need to understand even the so called most progressive people ever can be very able to clutch their pearl necklaces. EDIT: you don't even need to go further as here in Infinity there are some people who believe they're proud detentors of their bullshit of a "truth." Of course their pride in never admitting they could be wrong is what delates them.

Her Christmas insta, on some pics it looks like a trans impersonator. Thank god she did the tour because you'd think she really looks like this. Does she really look at these and think " i look good" or even recognizes herself ? She looks a gazillion Times better without filters.