Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

15 minutes ago, sara94 said:

At this point i think her team sabotages her or at least simply lies to her and tells her that these filtered pics look good. The day she finally stops using them will be celebrated in my house.

She looks soo much better in reality

for me even this pick are filtered.... Not such heavily like others but something....

but at the end i dont understand why so much noise for filtered pics and plastic surgery.....

she is a woman who always destroyd herself with hours and hours at the gym.... a woman who always take everthing under her strict control.... and we now how she ha te her ah e right now.... 

when her team post filtered pics of her  where she looks a woman in her 30s, if the photos are beautiful why not? 

i hate when they retouch the photos in a horrible way.....

if she looks like a doll but a beautiful doll (and im gay) why not?

totally pro Plastic surgery and filtered pics

i think Cher, for example, look amazing.....

15 minutes ago, sara94 said:

At this point i think her team sabotages her or at least simply lies to her and tells her that these filtered pics look good. The day she finally stops using them will be celebrated in my house.

She looks soo much better in reality

sara bestie let's kidnap ricardo gomes first :laughing:

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

for me even this pick are filtered.... Not such heavily like others but something....

but at the end i dont understand why so much noise for filtered pics and plastic surgery.....

she is a woman who always destroyd herself with hours and hours at the gym.... a woman who always take everthing under her strict control.... and we now how she ha te her ah e right now.... 

when her team post filtered pics of her  where she looks a woman in her 30s, if the photos are beautiful why not? 

i hate when they retouch the photos in a horrible way.....

if she looks like a doll but a beautiful doll (and im gay) why not?

totally pro Plastic surgery and filtered pics

i think Cher, for example, look amazing.....

Theres a huge difference between the social media Madonna and The Celebration Tour Madonna (real). 

Screenshot_20231225_205416_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231224_223844_Instagram.jpg

11 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Theres a huge difference between the social media Madonna and The Celebration Tour Madonna (real). 

Screenshot_20231225_205416_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231224_223844_Instagram.jpg

i know but i dont understand why so much mess for her plastic surgery or filtered pics.... you remember the nyc pics she take some months ago on that terrace, evening , when she looks 30s? she looks amazing and if it was plastic surgery or filtered pics.... who care?

she decided to use plastic surgery in a big way.... shes happy? im happy for her..... she feel more confident? im happy and proud for her....

Btw please, id like to speak and read about something else than her filtered pics or Plastic surgery..... with all the shit they throw on her for her age,  for her more younger boyfriends..... with all the idiots who tell her to act her age.....

you remember when in her 50s M start the relationship with jesus luz? and everyone talking about the age gap? when tons of men in their 50s or 60s break up with their wifes of 20 years and maybe more , and they start a relationship with girls of 20s and nobody say nothing? because a men is a men and its totally ok?

well i hate this things madly and i dont wanna we finish like those people talking about plastic s or filtered pics....

much more intresting her art, her creativity, her musi,c and her next era....

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Her Christmas insta, on some pics it looks like a trans impersonator. Thank god she did the tour because you'd think she really looks like this. Does she really look at these and think " i look good" or even recognizes herself ? She looks a gazillion Times better without filters.

I've just seen the pics after reading your comment... What the hell 😯 i really hope this is a bad filter but honestly it looks like she has filled her face like crazy. What the hell... She looked so good since the tour has started, i really hope she hasn't done it cause she looks frightenning on the new pics, really...

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

Btw please, id like to speak and read about something else than her filtered pics or Plastic surgery..... with all the shit they throw on her for her age,  for her more younger boyfriends..... with all the idiots who tell her to act her age.....

you remember when in her 50s M start the relationship with jesus luz? and everyone talking about the age gap? when tons of men in their 50s or 60s break up with their wifes of 20 years and maybe more , and they start a relationship with girls of 20s and nobody say nothing? because a men is a men and its totally ok?

well i hate this things madly and i dont wanna we finish like those people talking about plastic s or filtered pics....

much more intresting her art, her creativity, her musi,c and her next era....

Madonnas's body has always been an integral part of her art and creativity. Though some of the comments are obviously misogynistic, there's no way people are going to ignore her looks, even when purely analysing her art.

At this point, I think her Instagram is a big "fuck you" to the world. Her profile pic alone proves it. I mean, the joke's on us for thinking she has the obligation to look good all the time. So a lot of the time she's giving us her worst possible angles and now the most terrible photoshopping. I mean, she looks like a different person in each of those pics from her last post. And all of them are ugly af. She knows it, there's no one around her who really thinks these filtered pics are good. If no one else, at least one of her kids would have told her how damn weird this is getting. If she's doing it, there's some intention behind it. Her body is her art and she is trying to push it beyond certain limits.
Because she's now touring the world and presenting her unfiltered self in front of thousands each night, it gets even more bizarre. Like, this shit gives you cognitive dissonance. What is a human being supposed to look like anymore? Her posts are her commentary on this bizarre culture we live in. Plus she's a chameleon by nature, so this is just another tool for her to keep shapeshifting.

It amazes me so many people are upset about it. It really has never bothered me. I know she doesn’t look exactly like her filtered pics, it was never a surprise, so I was never shocked by it. I just assumed she was touching her pics up, just like she’s done throughout her entire career. At this point, we’ve been aware of how she wants to handle her social media for years. Nobody is required to look at her social media if the filters irk you so much.  

Unlike some other people, I think the photos look like her, just touched up. I also think she looks great in person, if not a bit older and less “perfect.” For me the most captivating part of Madonna is what you see in her eyes and soul, the hunger and the drive. I still see that both in person (especially on this tour) and in the filtered pics so I”m fine with it. 

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

She just posted a video of her and her family during Christmas (Santa Baby playing) on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1U0N7ruh8a/

Such beautiful pics. They all look so happy. I love that they went back to the farm for Christmas! The perfect place for a good rest before hitting the tour hard again. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Filtered or unfiltered, Im just thankful for any pics at all. I think it’s great she presents both( verses none at all). 

Totally agree.  She's beautiful anyway, and every body and their mother uses filters and photoshop when posting on social media. While there are zillion of other things we can be celebrating or talking about Madonna, some people always come back to the same ol' tired subject. If it's not this, it's usually something else trying to negatively criticize her.  Anyway, I rather discuss her accomplishments and career highlights since we're smack dab in the middle of her celebrating a 4 plus decades of her career on stage.  There are so many other great topics that are rarely discussed, such as her lyrics or how she comes up with some of the coolest melodies in her songs and so on.  :luv:

Some of y’all so OBSESSED with ‘looks’ etc. Not everything you read, watch, scroll and troll online is real — just FYI 😂

And also, people have been playing with filters and visuals since the 70s (maybe even before) where have y’all been?

“read the History” 😌

Well i'm sorry but filters are supposed to make you look better not worst. I'm not against using them, i don't understand using them to look uglier and it's not like she's making a statement like Cindy Sherman here. Her ornament looks more like Madonna than she does on some pics because that's the other point, she chose to not look the same on every pic and she's perfectly fine on some and like AI Madonna on others.