Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

15 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Can't tell if this is satire... how do you know who's white, black, or otherwise from avatars of Madonna?

PS - the first grillz are traced back to the etruscan Italians....

https://www.byte.com/community/resources/article/history-of-grillz

You two are so defensive about me asking for a black perspective :laughing: You should look into why that startles you so much.

And you're right, I can't tell.... hence why I literally asked...

15 minutes ago, Champ said:

Origins of black culture? I'll give you 4 examples: HER KIDS. Maybe she wears grillz for them. Do me a favor, block me. I love when the trashtalkers take themselves out.

CHOP!

Trust me, I would block you if I could. You seem racist since me asking to hear a black person's perspective instantly set you on attack mode.

Asking a black person to identify themselves to you and speak at your request isn’t racist tho. If you dig deep enough anything can be considered racist. And again, grillz are traced to Etruscan Italians. Perhaps you can ask if any members belong? Seeing as you want to be historically accurate and culturally sensitive. 

On topic, Madonna and anyone else should wear whatever makes them happy. 

17 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Trust me, I would block you if I could. You seem racist since me asking to hear a black person's perspective instantly set you on attack mode.

No, your pattern of bxllshxt and manipulation moved my Spirit to rebuke your malice and the shady way you move.

Get behind me Satan.

34 minutes ago, Champ said:

Origins of black culture? I'll give you 4 examples: HER KIDS. Maybe she wears grillz for them. Do me a favor, block me. I love when the trashtalkers take themselves out.

CHOP!

I agree that was an odd question to ask of people!  It's not just what "black" people wear.  Not to say, black people didn't help make it become more popular in more modern times! 

6 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Huh? Aren't we all here because we enjoy listening to a 65 year old?

There was a reason I put that dude on ignore long ago!  Comments like that only remind me why I'll continue to ignore!  I don't get why he and some others have to get personal and insult other members here? It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, but there is no need to be insulting or attack others. After all, most of us are here for the same 65 year old reason! 

Beautiful photos but I would value them much more if they weren't under the effect of so many filters. Something inexplicable for me because she doesn't need them at all. Madonna is still beautiful and if some had doubts about it, oh surprise!: the new tour has served to silence all of them and show them that they were totally wrong.

As a fashion it was good at the beginning but turning these filters into something essential in your life doesn't seem right to me. God taught us that we should love and accept ourselves as we are (Matthew 22: 37-40). Filters are good for people with low self-esteem or who really need them for obvious reasons, but in Madonna's case, even a photo of her with her face washed and without a drop of makeup would look totally spectacular. I do not have any doubt about that.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Beautiful photos but I would value them much more if they weren't under the effect of so many filters. Something inexplicable for me because she doesn't need them at all. Madonna is still beautiful and if some had doubts about it, oh surprise!: the new tour has served to silence all of them and show them that they were totally wrong.

As a fashion it was good at the beginning but turning these filters into something essential in your life doesn't seem right to me. God taught us that we should love and accept ourselves as we are (Matthew 22: 37-40). Filters are good for people with low self-esteem or who really need them for obvious reasons, but in Madonna's case, even a photo of her with her face washed and without a drop of makeup would look totally spectacular. I do not have any doubt about that.

Glad we’re having such new conversations!

17 hours ago, SweetMadonna said:

Madonna looks fantastic. I just love it a lot. 

When the room's full of people who just talk the talk, the guy who says only the same positive thing brings the actual Gospel to the place. Heard it, chicx???

And I can't at "zealots" discussing Madonna's grillz and FaceTune galore when these are indeed so CHARMING to her!!! And even in 2024!!! And claiming of cultural appropriation??? Are you sure I, me, myself, am the worst troll ever???

So, as Madonna's doing to pride, I'm now singing to you guys!!!

Take a bow, night's over, masquerade's getting older...

P.S.: Btw, TAB >>>>>>>> Rain - while I love both, it's unarguable which one's better.