Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

I never know where to put things is there a 'general Madonna chat'? 

Anyway Uk fans or maybe others shes in the latest retro pop magazine (Its like smash hits but for us a bit older ones that used to buy smash hits). 

image.png.311070aa5959fd8c85333883e281854b.png

love Anastacia......... another fantastic woman who give us amazing eras........

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Btw @ChromaticanMondasia, looking at all the articles @Salida posted, and looking at all the amazing people madonna was in studio with, i think her next album would be THE ALBUM...... but we have a big BUT........... 

Yes she but have a folder/drive full of tracks already now she wants wo go go with the weekend, we could have like a mix tape of greatness. Rebel heart ended up being a mix of everything after her plans were wrecked, it still had greatness on it. 

(Lets not argue about what shouldve or shouldntve been on it. Boring now) But It wasnt a mess. Maybe shell get her double album after all r&b & Dance 

7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yes she but have a folder/drive full of tracks already now she wants wo go go with the weekend, we could have like a mix tape of greatness. Rebel heart ended up being a mix of everything after her plans were wrecked, it still had greatness on it. 

(Lets not argue about what shouldve or shouldntve been on it. Boring now) But It wasnt a mess. Maybe shell get her double album after all r&b & Dance 

yes don't talk about this........

i love rebel heart.......

Btw like i write to @ChromaticanMondasia we have a big BUT.......

22 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

yes don't talk about this........

i love rebel heart.......

Btw like i write to @ChromaticanMondasia we have a big BUT.......

Love it but the tracklisting seemed picked out of a hat its so random. Any fan couldve put things in order I think she threw a strop and said 'WHATEVER' 

Come back at this new M album @scallywally....... the names are amazing but ..... and this is the BUT i write in the post before...... but whats happen if, after the ICU,  she put down the album she was working on for something new? At the end after the hospital...... how many thing are change in her life? in her mind? its not easy to be near the death...... so i ask myself, if the new album will be the project she was working on before the hospital, or a new one?

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Come back at this new M album @scallywally....... the names are amazing but ..... and this is the BUT i write in the post before...... but whats happen if, after the ICU,  she put down the album she was working on for something new? At the end after the hospital...... how many thing are change in her life? in her mind? its not easy to be near the death...... so i ask myself, if the new album will be the project she was working on before the hospital, or a new one?

You could be right, before she was poorly she wouldve thought she had all the energy in the world, album movie tour. Her vision may have changed. 

Maybe smoother vibe rather than skrillex or sidekick whatever they are called. I hope we get to hear them though, They could put out an EP. 

29 minutes ago, scallywally said:

You could be right, before she was poorly she wouldve thought she had all the energy in the world, album movie tour. Her vision may have changed. 

Maybe smoother vibe rather than skrillex or sidekick whatever they are called. I hope we get to hear them though, They could put out an EP. 

maybe a ballad album........

and madonna always write fantastic ballad.........