Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

im still sure she's just posting songs to confuse us

She's probably trying out or already rehearsing the songs. She might be mashing up a lot of her old songs and not sing the full versions. The tour theme probably comprises Rebel songs and Heart songs. :) Whatever, I'm excited and can't wait for the tour.

I would love it if she skipped Human Nature this go 'round. I really enjoy the song, but I've seen it the last two tours, and there are only so many ways to do it. 

I would really love it if she performed a huge medley of older hits much like Kylie's Everything Taboo Medley. It's very high energy, and covers so many songs in just 8 minutes. 

Ew, True Blue?

Love Don't Live Here Anymore?

Who's That Girl?

Ew.

Is this really what we're getting?

I'm pretty sure there's a reason those songs haven't been performed since the eighties. Let's leave them there.

On the flip side, I'm TOO excited for Holy Water, yes gawd

okurrrrrrrrr

Ew, True Blue?

Who's That Girl?

Ew.

I'm pretty sure there's a reason those songs haven't been performed since the eighties. Let's leave them there.

Wow, you're not using your imagination at all... Lets review...

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (although a cover) was recorded twice, why, because Madonna's version is that good...  It was on her highest selling record (non-compilation) of all time then revived for her only ballad compilation and released in 1996 as a single with amazing remixes.  Its a true Madonna classic now and arguably for me, one of her best ballads ever. Period.

Who's That Girl was the basis for an entire tour and movie.  it was a huge worldwide smash... why it hasn't been performed more is head scratching, but fans have been wanting this to be revamped and brought back for many tours now (also hoping for Causing A Commotion.)

True Blue (The album)  was a smashing success.  That's one of her most iconic albums.  The song --back then-- was fun, yes it needs a revamp to now, and I think it will fit in perfectly around Body Shop, Rebel Heart, Beautiful Scars (if any are performed).

Different is good.  

Ew, True Blue?

Who's That Girl?

Ew.

It would be great if we are getting those. Great songs.

Everything is better than the pattern that uses ITG, Music, LIB, ROL, CS, HN, LAP and new album songs.

No, for me, those songs couldn't make me happier. :) Cheesy or not, I'm happy she's finally performing them (I'm hoping). It's been a long time since she did it last time). I'd much rather have that than a whole bunch of songs from the new album tbh. (Except for BIM and Ghosttown). But it's like this with every tour though, everyone can't be happy with the songs she pick.

Ew, True Blue?

Who's That Girl?

Ew.

Stay pressed cause Love Don't Live Here Anymore slay :bothered:

Ew, True Blue?

Who's That Girl?

Ew.

Uhm... Love Don't Live Here Anymore I kind of agree with - I love the Soulpower mixes but can't stand the album version (I LOVE the original song by Rose Royce though).

As for the other 2 I think it's fantastic she finally decided to dust them off for a tour! Neither was performed since 1987! True Blue was a HUGE hit in the 80s (#1 in UK, top 3 in US) and one that people still remember to this day. Same with Who's That Girl (#1 on both sides of the Atlantic).