Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Is the Ralphi Rosario Big Room edit real? 4:10

And also is the Craig J's edit on the Madonna remixology real?If not,they should remove it 

Craig J sent it to me directly like 15 years ago

There's a Ralphi edit that was cut for the video remix, probably by Dan-o-rama, up to you if that counts or not. I don't.

3 minutes ago, bertrand said:

Craig J sent it to me directly like 15 years ago

There's a Ralphi edit that was cut for the video remix, probably by Dan-o-rama, up to you if that counts or not. I don't.

I know the house one but was there a big room 4:10 edit apart of the house edit we all know?

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I know the house one but was there a big room 4:10 edit apart of the house edit we all know?

Oh, right, Dan used the house mix. No edit for big room, no

I think nobody really submitted edits for LP except Passengerz - they would have probably been on the radio mixes promo CD if there were.

6 minutes ago, bertrand said:

Oh, right, Dan used the house mix. No edit for big room, no

I think nobody really submitted edits for LP except Passengerz - they would have probably been on the radio mixes promo CD if there were.

Do you mean the hellz kitxhen mix or did they actually do a edit of their full on club mix?If so,can you please explain more I'm intrigued 

29 minutes ago, Prayer said:

All I want for Christmas is...

The effing "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP to get out FOREVER from Madonna's "Latest Release" spot on Spotify and Apple Music.

It's been there since August 16th. Sigh.

I'd take anything. ANYTHING, even "Santa Baby" Sickick remix.

Someone needs to hack it and put even a mouse fart in the latest release instead

12 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

thanks - great edit ! :))

Mine I did it on my phone that's why it's not the best neither the best quality my editor compressed it even at the max level of quality 

It's a video editor I use and then I turn the video Into audio 

That's why most of my edits are brand new remastered lol:because I want better quality even if it's hq or because the quality is horrificly bad

Can someone give me a good audio editor for Android that I can edit files in to make them shorter and in the same place rearrange the cuts?

One thing I congrat Emily for is her patience to manually edit each artists and remixers NAME on the tags of the digital EP's,I wouldn't have the patience to tag a remix group I use their group name "The Passengerz" for example instead of each one of their names

I would rage so hard if I had to do that so I thank her

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW