Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 minute ago, Roy said:

What edits?

Movie House Edit (Correctly Silver Screen Edit #2) and the Silver Screen Single Mix 

I never understood why people are so hyped about the open your heart 7" remix I don't even think the singles coming this year and if it comes I believe they will pull the plug regarding that mix,I like the mix but it's put on a pedestal

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Movie House Edit (Correctly Silver Screen Edit #2) and the Silver Screen Single Mix 

I never understood why people are so hyped about the open your heart 7" remix I don't even think the singles coming this year and if it comes I believe they will pull the plug regarding that mix,I like the mix but it's put on a pedestal

Okay first of all, the Movie House Edit is NOT another edit of the Silver Screen Single mIx.

Second of all, the Open Your Heart Remix is on a pedestal because it's a rather widely released 7" Edit of the Extended Mix and only available on vinyl. It would be an utter shame if it remains the only 7" Version from the 80s to say a vinyl exclusive.

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Okay first of all, the Movie House Edit is NOT another edit of the Silver Screen Single mIx.

Second of all, the Open Your Heart Remix is on a pedestal because it's a rather widely released 7" Edit of the Extended Mix and only available on vinyl. It would be an utter shame if it remains the only 7" Version from the 80s to say a vinyl exclusive.

First answer do we know exactly what name should we really put it? Movie House Edit is WRONG (Honey Little capital style lol) 

And second I understood but is there a exclusive part of the edit that we can't recreate?

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

First answer do we know exactly what name should we really put it? Movie House Edit is WRONG (Honey Little capital style lol) 

And second I understood but is there a exclusive part of the edit that we can't recreate?

Yes, we do know what to call it because that's the name it was released as:

Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

The title is right under the track length.

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/2293049-Madonna-Causing-A-Commotion

Yes, the entire remix is impossible to reconstruct because it isn't JUST an edit of the Extended Version but, similar to Borderline, an exclusive Single Remix edited from the actual multitrack. @Dazedmadonna can possibly enlighten you on this.

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yeah, I am not really bothered if the 7 inch Remix never makes it to streaming/digital platforms.  Some times, it's nice to know there are some songs stay exclusive on their original format.  :luv:

26 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Because in Europe the 7'' Remix was the version played on radio stations. For many of us is the "original" version (and the best version). And it's unavailable on CD. 

29 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Yes, we do know what to call it because that's the name it was released as:

Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

The title is right under the track length.

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/2293049-Madonna-Causing-A-Commotion

Yes, the entire remix is impossible to reconstruct because it isn't JUST an edit of the Extended Version but, similar to Borderline, an exclusive Single Remix edited from the actual multitrack. @Dazedmadonna can possibly enlighten you on this.

Yeah, Shep is usual to do unique edits to his tracks (for example we never got the edit of Where’s The Party we got the Instrumental leak from).

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

Yeah, I am not really bothered if the 7 inch Remix never makes it to streaming/digital platforms.  Some times, it's nice to know there are some songs stay exclusive on their original format.  :luv:

Some times it’s nice to have certain people blocked because they continue to spew absolute nonsense.

:luv:

10 hours ago, MPowered said:

Some times it’s nice to have certain people blocked because they continue to spew absolute nonsense.

:luv:

Schöner, never EVER EVER give a chance to goody-goody as they reminisce me a lot the typical Hitlor pattern. Their obsession to be the most perfect stan possible against all the "competence" is what has become Infinity unbearable nowadays. I may be the snake here but my poison's constructive, theirs is just destructive as the whole new attempt to burn Joe Alwyn alive.

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You didn't fix anything lol all you did was call attention to yourself that you can't take a joke and that I was correct. Its ok, it's all gonna be ok!

Oh dear YOU WISH.

Put me to your ignore list if you feel I am some threat to you - I won't even give myself such work. You're not goody-goody to hurt me to your words (as I really cherished goody-goody a few months ago, before they played the fool to me).

5 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Oh dear YOU WISH.

Put me to your ignore list if you feel I am some threat to you - I won't even give myself such work. You're not goody-goody to hurt me to your words (as I really cherished goody-goody a few months ago, before they played the fool to me).

Jennifer Lawrence Laughing GIF by Sony Pictures

@Alpha be as correct, as perfect as you are - my last words to you, sashay away!

Gosh I hate this kind of people - who misses completely the plot. They even have the nerve to say things like "Madonna fans attack any moving target" as if we were hostile to no reason. To be stupid is a reason to be attacked, honey!!!

Anyways enough with this ATRL-y battle; yesterday I was just complaining of ATRLers, why would I still copycat their behaviour???

And given goody-goody wouldn't be any proud of me for derailing this thread, back to the Madonna maxisingles reissues - Angel countdown when????

33 minutes ago, Nahash said:

@Alpha be as correct, as perfect as you are - my last words to you, sashay away!

Gosh I hate this kind of people - who misses completely the plot. They even have the nerve to say things like "Madonna fans attack any moving target" as if we were hostile to no reason. To be stupid is a reason to be attacked, honey!!!

Anyways enough with this ATRL-y battle; yesterday I was just complaining of ATRLers, why would I still copycat their behaviour???

And given goody-goody wouldn't be any proud of me for derailing this thread, back to the Madonna maxisingles reissues - Angel countdown when????

Take a chill pill and lay off the caffeine 

Sorry goody-goody for starting derailing this thread again and God knows how much I despise SayHey - but I cannot help wondering myself if we are in front of a scheme SayHeyers have always accused each other: that some newbies are actually old members that were banned for any reason. This obviously don't apply to the @Alpha's and @McDonna's case as both are active members as well as other members I won't tag here in respect to who they used to represent to me; but is @MPoweredright when he claims goody-goody has not two, but multiple identities, that they cannot disguise as all play the similar stupid tricks??

Hate to go back to the bitch route and especially being to HER, but...

...Lisa, how many accounts do you have here on Infinity? Don't be shy to answer.

I have blocked all 3 suspected accounts - but you can answer me to a fourth one.

Sorry for such invasion of privacy.

Lisa, as I told you, I have blocked @Alpha; so it's useless answering me through them. Haven't I asked you for a fourth account?

Anyways, feel free to use Alpha as you want to; as long as this thread doesn't interest me for now - after all, Angel maxisingle won't come in a blink of an eye - I don't need to read what you say as Alpha; I just recommend you to change a lil your tricks because, as I noticed this thing, other people can do too. I just think you just didn't need to behave like that - I thought you were a sane person after all.

Have a good life or lives at all. All my luvin' to you.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW