Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, GoneDone said:

"Material Girl" was one of her first videos upgraded to HD officially, if you check the official YouTube playlist for the video remasters they're ordered from last added to oldest:

"MG" was the 6th video upgraded.

33 so far by the way (36 if we count "Express Yourself", "The Power Of Good-Bye" and "Miles Away", those three not added there). We need more...

And more fast

37 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Popular being released at midnight which will include  sped up version, Instrumental and acapella versions 

I so hate these sped up or slow versions.  I know this is what is the latest craze on social media, but most of the songs sound ridiculous sped up or slow down like they do them.  Just give me the official mixes and instrumentals and I'll be happy!  :)

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I so hate these sped up or slow versions.  I know this is what is the latest craze on social media, but most of the songs sound ridiculous sped up or slow down like they do them.  Just give me the official mixes and instrumentals and I'll be happy!  :)

Same

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Kids these days

14 hours ago, GoneDone said:

"Material Girl" was one of her first videos upgraded to HD officially, if you check the official YouTube playlist for the video remasters they're ordered from last added to oldest:

33 so far by the way (36 if we count "Express Yourself", "The Power Of Good-Bye" and "Miles Away", those three not added there). We need more...

Sorry for my messiness @GoneDone and @Brendanlovesu1, as you may get by my latest posts and actions in this forum, I have been passing through a state of challenge about how I have been here - as I have been challenged to do things that could shock some members here. So I am drowned in this confusion - and I ain't an internet bot, I have my flaws and mistakes and very bad judgements. So I ask you forgiveness, even it's only for a presumed mix of naivity and arrogance.

I also wanna take this to tell to all M fans and members here on forum: don't be harsh at M - remember, there's a reason why we are still fans of her. She invited Amy - ok, her decision. She's not a genocide of Palestinians, she's not responsible for Bibi's actions - she's just a human being as everyone else here.

There are enough people in this world to hate M and all she represents, including us (she represents us, I mean). If we stay into our cages it's easy to hate everyone who do things we don't accept. But M was never her cage - she, as a bird, has flown.

So why we can't be as M?

After all, M's still here on this world so everyone can say about oneself, "BITCH I'M MADONNA," right??

21 hours ago, GoneDone said:

WRONG 

This is a link to Don’t Tell Me NOT Material Girl. 

bye gurl 

17 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The fact that asking some of those kids who is Madonna might end up in "who is her" :Madonna056: Blood boiling moment for some of the fans like me

She’s the one from that sped up song with The Weeknd, right 

I do wonder what Prince would think of the sped up/slowed down phenomenon as he played with both speeds on regular songs.

1 minute ago, DickTracy said:

She’s the one from that sped up song with The Weeknd, right 

I do wonder what Prince would think of the sped up/slowed down phenomenon as he played with both speeds on regular songs.

The problem is that a bit slowed down and a bit sped up as long as it still sounds like the artist is ok but having it sound like a cover by a small rodent Is not ok 

8 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The problem is that a bit slowed down and a bit sped up as long as it still sounds like the artist is ok but having it sound like a cover by a small rodent Is not ok 

I just heard both sped up and slowed down from both Popular EP's.

I don't see any difference among Madonna's, Abel's and even Playboi's voices in these 2 versions.

It's just like an AI voice rerecorded entire song.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW