Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

32 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I just heard both sped up and slowed down from both Popular EP's.

I don't see any difference among Madonna's, Abel's and even Playboi's voices in these 2 versions.

It's just like an AI voice rerecorded entire song.

All that Weekend crap is just AI. It was a quick cash grab and publicity for Madonna.

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

WRONG 

This is a link to Don’t Tell Me NOT Material Girl. 

bye gurl 

Click the three lines "1/33" icon, above on the right, to unfold the whole playlist.

It always shows the latest one added as the first one and cover of the playlist.

Keep using YouTube.

Gurl.

14 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Let’s not go nuts 😂 only good song on there is devil and miles away 😃

Shocked Oh My God GIF

Wait..... Can you repeat that?!

Think Dragons Den GIF by CBC

???!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

No dear totally no

Hard candy is DIVINE from the 1st song to the last one..... All that era is DIVINE..... TRULY DIVINE......

I was comparing the 2024 remaster of "Material Girl" to the 2022 remaster, and I'm starting to think the 2022 remaster from FEL actually is a different mix.

I think the main difference is that the drums sound wetter (more reverb) in the 2022 remaster, which is supposed a 7" version. The snare drum totally has more reverb on FEL and the hi-hat is quieter and less crispy-sounding. That wouldn't be a result of mastering, but of mixing. And I could totally see a record company in 1984 just slightly changing the mix of a song for the 7" version. Remember all the different "mixes" of Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time"? Each one just had slightly different levels for each instrument, and therefore they classified them as different mixes. But you could BARELY hear the difference in each one, if at all. 

Opinions? Wait, I actually don't want them. 

12 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

I was comparing the 2024 remaster of "Material Girl" to the 2022 remaster, and I'm starting to think the 2022 remaster from FEL actually is a different mix.

I think the main difference is that the drums sound wetter (more reverb) in the 2022 remaster, which is supposed a 7" version. The snare drum totally has more reverb on FEL and the hi-hat is quieter and less crispy-sounding. That wouldn't be a result of mastering, but of mixing. And I could totally see a record company in 1984 just slightly changing the mix of a song for the 7" version. Remember all the different "mixes" of Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time"? Each one just had slightly different levels for each instrument, and therefore they classified them as different mixes. But you could BARELY hear the difference in each one, if at all. 

Opinions? Wait, I actually don't want them. 

Also I think it's a way to separate the 12" dance Extended and the album version by using a 7" 

On 1/26/2024 at 2:45 AM, MPowered said:

It’s literally a version that can be used in playlists and stuff where the ending isn’t cold and cut off? What’s not clicking?

Haha that's a bit strong mate, but all good. I hear what you're saying, however if it's in a playlist, no one is really going to notice as it almost fades out anyway. Dear Jessie, from a streaming perspective, is there already; 1 second fade or not.

That said, I hope they include it if anything on the future Oh Father EP for you so that you can enjoy it. :)

I personally don't need a region specific single that was only successful in the UK in a two track digital single when both songs are already on the Like A Prayer album.

4 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Look at this IG Story!!! The long awaited expanded reissues for The First Album and Like a Virgin are coming up this year???!!! :Madonna001:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/madonnadiscography.pl/3289816166988188400?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=ZTh1bGM3OW15c3Bs

Please do a screenshot to the story as I don't own an IG account anymore, many thanks in advance!

On 1/27/2024 at 2:31 AM, bluebanisters said:

If anyone's interested in a better Material Girl upscale with the correct set colors (based on set photos + Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) and marginally better details because the official one is tinted more orange, I shared mine on here a year ago :kiss2:

AMAZING! Download link please?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW