MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years of preparation? of own masters? in digital era?

we didn't have a real remaster of a single video only lazy upscales.

Mariah Carey upload almost all of her singles on streaming in 2 month 

Taylor Swift rerecording her 4 old albums and record 2 new in last 3 years  

but Madonna cant drop a single reissue 

#soon

4 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

#soon

We literally know nothing of the plan for the reissues. What if there are new versions/recordings? What if there are collaborators with essays inside, whatever? New photoshoots?

I would wait until the first one is announced and we know its contents to judge if the wait has been worth it or not.

28 minutes ago, Prayer said:

We literally know nothing of the plan for the reissues. What if there are new versions/recordings? What if there are collaborators with essays inside, whatever? New photoshoots?

I would wait until the first one is announced and we know its contents to judge if the wait has been worth it or not.

How long do we have to wait though ? You don’t think 3 years is a bit masochistic even by Ms standards ? Sure the health scare was awful and thank god she survived it and gave us the best tour in years so I guess I’m grateful for that 😘🥰

37 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

How long do we have to wait though ? You don’t think 3 years is a bit masochistic even by Ms standards ? Sure the health scare was awful and thank god she survived it and gave us the best tour in years so I guess I’m grateful for that 😘🥰

I agree the wait between the official announcement and now is... unnecessary and frustrating. But I also believe everything changed when the movie was postponed and she decided to tour instead. Plus the health scare, of course.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I agree the wait between the official announcement and now is... unnecessary and frustrating. But I also believe everything changed when the movie was postponed and she decided to tour instead. Plus the health scare, of course.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

2025 for the reissues.
This says the movie is back on.
https://ew.com/madonna-returns-work-biopic-screenplay-reveals-title-whos-that-girl-8678656 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

not new re recordings

and who need new photoshoots by Gomes for her classic images 

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

2 hours ago, Askeroff said:

#soon

You realize Taylor Swift is like 30 years younger than Madonna, right?

Madonna when she was at age of Taylor and on the top was also doing completely different things career-wise. 

12 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

You realize Taylor Swift is like 30 years younger than Madonna, right?

Madonna when she was at age of Taylor and on the top was also doing completely different things career-wise. 

And Tina Turner is dead right?

but they already reissued some of her albums. :coffee:

4 hours ago, Askeroff said:

#soon

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Three years seems quite common for deluxe reissues. I read about it all the time. 

I don't know why it takes so long, but it seems like things are starting to move now.

And I can't wait to read all the meltdowns on this forum when the reissue is announced, and then the chaos when people can listen to it at home... 

7 minutes ago, itzjak said:

The Big question Is why Madonna's Team is replacemented Holiday album versión for TIC versión In every stream platform on "Madonna" debut

Ahn?? Is this new??? I didn't notice they traded original Holiday album version for Holiday TIC version (I guess this is what you're saying right muchacho???)

Anyways put the blame on Warner, this practice from theirs is old like hell and as of now the responsible for uploading Madonna's content on streaming platforms (Emily aka Johann Delebarre) seems to be on stand by waiting for the apocalypse which is very on the corner so... #thetimeisnear #soon

17 minutes ago, itzjak said:

The Big question Is why Madonna's Team is replacemented Holiday album versión for TIC versión In every stream platform on "Madonna" debut

Always been like that as far as I can remember. It's a "TIC" edit from a random 2001 compilation or something, I think.

When they released the "Borderline" digital single last year they fixed "Borderline" on the album but kept that version of "Holiday" cause it's on many playlists and has many streams. Maybe they're afraid to merge it with the 6-minute version and loose power -> shorter works better in streaming.

20 minutes ago, extreme said:

My last hope is that Warner is waiting for the Interscope albums to go into their catalog. For them to release all the albums in a special edition in a single box.

Do you mean something like this: 

81MKo3rRnBL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

No, please God, no...

I want my classic edits, remix edits, and extended remixes in expanded/deluxe editions... :Madonna023: