The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

23 minutes ago, tscott said:

Who doesn't?  But let's be realistic as well. It's a bit insane to expect her to do something so long as three hours or more, especially after having such a health scare. :Madonna032:

Yeah totally, we will never now if she’s changing the show or not, it’s anybody’s guess 

I don’t think she would but 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, tscott said:

Who doesn't?  But let's be realistic as well. It's a bit insane to expect her to do something so long as three hours or more, especially after having such a health scare. :Madonna032:

It's not like she had a limb amputated lol my 74 year old mother hits the clubs every weekend while her son is in bed at 9pm (on work nights) M isn't dead. 

We intubated a patient in the morning (she swallowed a face mask we needed to remove it from her airway) and she walked out of the ER in the evening. 

Stranger things have happened.

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is what I'm hoping for too! Begging for a 3 hour show this time :blackheart:

That would be wonderful for fans, but it's probably not going to happen.  Hitting a club for one night isn't like someone taking a stage for two or three nights a week for 80 shows, no matter how old one is or how in shape someone is in.

5 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

She’s NEVER done a three hour show.  You really think she’s going to start now in her 60s?  After a major health scare / hospitalization?  Honestly… It’s like some of you go out of your way to be disappointed.  Stop asking for the impossible.

It’s way too much to ask, and frankly, speaking for myself, I’d be willing it to end at 2.5hrs. Springsteen was the best live act I’ve ever seen,  but a 32 song setlist I was done by 2.5 hours and stood there aching, bursting for a pee and willing it to end!

40 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Listening to the demo of RH on my way to work (demo # whatever - the dance one), and the lyrics scream a great closer to the show to me. But we all know it’s going to be Holiday lmfao.

Been thinking about how great it would be if she includes the demo version on the tour. If Stuart convinced her to do You Thrill Me on Confessions, maybe anything is possible (?)

33 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Been thinking about how great it would be if she includes the demo version on the tour. If Stuart convinced her to do You Thrill Me on Confessions, maybe anything is possible (?)

If she’s doing a demo of anything, I want Each Time You Break My Heart…. ❤️

2 hours ago, Markdonna said:

She’s NEVER done a three hour show.  You really think she’s going to start now in her 60s?  After a major health scare / hospitalization?  Honestly… It’s like some of you go out of your way to be disappointed.  Stop asking for the impossible.

Sí 

No

Do you really have to be this angry father/priest/nun/mother/rabbi/teacher/ figure in all of your posts? Blush Stop It GIF by MOODMAN

6 hours ago, scion said:

Nah, too long. 2hrs15 would be fabulous… 2 hours 30 max.

One of my RHT was about 2:35 and I think one of my Madame X was about 2:45-2:50 and it was a blast

As long as it’s a fun comprehensive show I don’t care if is a short or long concert, I’ve never gone out of my way or been disappointed in my expectations as “oh father” just mentioned. 

After the health scare she’s had, I can’t imagine a show over two hours long. I would think her team are going to make(and even insist) it stays as short and easy on her as possible. Seriously, just be thankful she’s even still going on tour. That in and of itself is still a miracle. 

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I've been thinking that we could get something like Kylie's showgirl homecoming tour.

To accommodate Kylie's recovery from breast cancer and conserve her strength, alterations to the choreography and longer breaks between the sections were introduced.

and that’s exactly where bob the drag queen comes into the game! ;)

Edited by PHIL (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I've been thinking that we could get something like Kylie's showgirl homecoming tour.

To accommodate Kylie's recovery from breast cancer and conserve her strength, alterations to the choreography and longer breaks between the sections were introduced.

A tremendous show, my first ever concert! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic