The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 9/3/2023 at 8:29 PM, PHIL said:

want her to do THIS... IMAGINE the reaction 

(in case there are actual hints to the context of the 80s, 90s and so on... would be perfect)

OMG this was amazing! I don’t want it for the tour as I want something closer to the album version with the choir and put it somewhere near Like A Prayer on the setlist, but I REALLY want to hear this in the club! 🪩

22 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The art from the countdown belongs to a FB fan page named Madonna Madders (the guy who runs it is a little 🤪). 

I used to own a RHT MC bootleg offered by them that I burnt somehow (now I don't own any bootleg, M's or anyone else's), I knew his reputation through FB (oh those times), didn't know he's still around but good that someone from socials old times is still very active (and nuts as expected).

42 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

On Facebook she shows an injured knee.

You don't know it's an injury. It's a compression garment. Among many uses, compression garments can be used to help you from getting an injury in the first place. I was a competitive gymnast and wore them on my wrists all the time.

More info here: https://www.rentakneewalker.com/stories/what-is-the-purpose-of-a-knee-compression-sleeve

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic