The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

The more I think about it, the more I think she will perform 35+ songs, like Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. It makes sense for a tour like this and she did say she was gonna try to sing as many songs as possible. It seems like a popular format nowadays. I don't see her spending 5 minutes on one song.

On 4/19/2023 at 11:27 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

Having said that I’m in the pit in Las Vegas I hope she doesn’t take the stage at 3 in the morning. I’m to old for this standing for hours on end…

Remember we have the VIP pre party before we go in. The pits are so small that there’s no need to go in and cling to a piece of barrier. See you in Vegas btw!

5 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

The more I think about it, the more I think she will perform 35+ songs, like Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. It makes sense for a tour like this and she did say she was gonna try to sing as many songs as possible. It seems like a popular format nowadays. I don't see her spending 5 minutes on one song.

But Taylor is doing over 30 songs and they are played in full...she even does All Too Well the 10 minute version, lmao.

Beyonce is different. If you mean Taylor Swift's style then i'm all for it. Bey? Not so much. 

And i don't see her spending 2 minutes per song with endless medleys. She didn't even do that at the Superbowl.

I hate it when you're starting to get into a song and it randomly ends like that. 

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

But Taylor is doing over 30 songs and they are played in full...she even does All Too Well the 10 minute version, lmao.

Beyonce is different. If you mean Taylor Swift's style then i'm all for it. Bey? Not so much. 

And i don't see her spending 2 minutes per song with endless medleys. She didn't even do that at the Superbowl.

I hate it when you're starting to get into a song and it randomly ends like that. 

A Non-Stop Crazy 40+ setlist with songs being cut down to 2 minutes would be amazing!!! I think we can expact that...

17 minutes ago, stancherry said:

A Non-Stop Crazy 40+ setlist with songs being cut down to 2 minutes would be amazing!!! I think we can expact that...

So...an AI is going to be replacing Madonna on stage cause...she ain't doing over 80 shows in like 7 months with that type of a show. Unless she pulls a Cher...

26 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Cher can only walk on the stage drowned by useless glitters and feathers 😂

Considering how old she is...i can't think of any female popstar that managed to be performing at that age. She's doing the best she can. All i'm saying is expecting Madonna to do 2 hour tours, so many shows in a row doing choreo etc is just not realistic.

7 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

So are there ZERO rumors about and Asian leg then?

There are, but as other have mentioned they are only rumors spread by Facebook fan pages, they mention South America (which “seems” to be happening) Asia, Australia and even Africa, so… wishful thinking, phishing for likes or some truth only time will tell 

21 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

There are, but as other have mentioned they are only rumors spread by Facebook fan pages, they mention South America (which “seems” to be happening) Asia, Australia and even Africa, so… wishful thinking, phishing for likes or some truth only time will tell 

Does Malawi have a stadium?

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Does Malawi have a stadium?

It does

Bingu National Stadium in is the national stadium of Malawi. It is used for football matches and also has an athletics track. It hosts the home games of the Malawi national football team. It holds 41,100 people

http://www.worldstadiums.com/africa/countries/malawi.shtml

https://www.nyasatimes.com/china-funded-bingu-stadium-malawi-monument-pride/

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It does

Bingu National Stadium in is the national stadium of Malawi. It is used for football matches and also has an athletics track. It hosts the home games of the Malawi national football team. It holds 41,100 people

http://www.worldstadiums.com/africa/countries/malawi.shtml

https://www.nyasatimes.com/china-funded-bingu-stadium-malawi-monument-pride/

a good  (imho) idea would be to have a concert over there but for free and ask companies for donations and then give all proceeds to different human rights organizations (or something along those lines) , her schools and the Mercy James Pediatric unit

I dunno,  just a thought

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic