The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

34 minutes ago, Winn said:

Most barren, arrid,  lifeless, and just plain BORING pre tour era  ever.

Definitely the worst, yes. But it was like this even before she had to postpone the whole thing. Still 7 weeks guys, so just relax. I think the best we could hope is something for the beginning of October and very very low profile. On the debut night anyway, or quite close to it, I am optimistic we will have the new Max Martin song.

21 minutes ago, stefo said:

Definitely the worst, yes. But it was like this even before she had to postpone the whole thing. Still 7 weeks guys, so just relax. I think the best we could hope is something for the beginning of October and very very low profile. On the debut night anyway, or quite close to it, I am optimistic we will have the new Max Martin song.

I must admit, I am shocked to some degree nothing has really spilled regarding this tour.  Sure, we've had a few hints of songs and costumes, but even those hints are very vague. In a way, it's is exciting, but on the other hand, I'm here here for any tea that will be spilled. We were nearly three weeks from the tour before the announcement of her her health issue, and we still are in the dark. I'm sure it's going to be this way up until opening night.  Her team and crew are quite tight lipped about it all.  If anything, those who aren't wanting any spoilers are pretty satisfied with not being tempted by what could have been shared by now. 

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I must admit, I am shocked to some degree nothing has really spilled regarding this tour.  Sure, we've had a few hints of songs and costumes, but even those hints are very vague. In a way, it's is exciting, but on the other hand, I'm here here for any tea that will be spilled. We were nearly three weeks from the tour before the announcement of her her health issue, and we still are in the dark. I'm sure it's going to be this way up until opening night.  Her team and crew are quite tight lipped about it all.  If anything, those who aren't wanting any spoilers are pretty satisfied with not being tempted by what could have been shared by now. 

drama sells tickets

3 hours ago, stefo said:

I didn’t feel it like that before the hospitalization, now it does feel eternal. 

Hopefully 🤞🏼 

Madonna is an old star now. She doesn't interest the net anymore as before. She sold many tickets for this tour but really could be in front of empty seats.

She has to find something that could interest the net. Here with her hospitalization she just has to hope not to be in front of empty venues. Sold tickets but seats not occupied.

Yes it is very strange not to see something about the tour on the net. Yes Britney on her show in Las Vegas. That's all.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

15 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Madonna is an old star now. She doesn't interest the net anymore as before. She sold many tickets for this tour but really could be in front of empty seats.

She has to find something that could interest the net. Here with her hospitalization she just has to hope not to be in front of empty venues. Sold tickets but seats not occupied.

Yes it is very strange not to see something about the tour on the net. Yes Britney on her show in Las Vegas. That's all.

A bit wrong on all points but you do you. 

8 hours ago, scallywally said:

A bit wrong on all points but you do you. 

Because you are a big fan. 

Nobody is interested by this tour. For the moment.

Communication for this tour is a mess. How can you be sure at 100% to pay for a ticket for now? The first concert is in one month and nobody on the net is talking about it.

AND we are not in the Madame X period with a real full show for two concerts. How much for this tour?

We are all here with at least two reservations to be sure.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Communication for this tour is a mess. How can you be sure at 100% to pay for a ticket for now? The first concert is in one month and nobody on the net is talking about it.

AND we are not in the Madame X period with a real full show for two concerts. How much for this tour?

your claim that nobody is interested by this tour is simply not true.

following the initial 35 tour dates announcement, several new dates were added due to overwhelming demand on January 19, with second shows in Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas along with a third show in New York City. A second date was also added in London.

On the day of the general sale, January 20th, additional second dates were added in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona and Milan, along with a third date in Paris and two extra dates in London due to popular demand

On January 23, second dates in Copenhagen, Cologne and Berlin were announced.On the same day, a second show was added in Lisbon due to very high demand despite tickets for the show being the most expensive for any concert tour in Portugal's history

On January 26, after the four shows in London had sold out, a fifth concert in London in December 2023, was announced due to "sensational demand" for tickets by British fans.

Later that day, due to continued demand new dates were also added in Brooklyn and Inglewood bringing the total number of shows in each of New York City and Greater Los Angeles to six

On the following day, a fourth and final concert in Paris was announced as well.

On January 30, due to continued "extraordinary demand", a sixth and final show at the O2 in London, to be held on 6 December 2023, was announced.

the first show in Mexico City was officially confirmed on April 17, 2023 and sold out in minutes leading to three extra shows being added

If no one was interested as you claim, no one would have bought tickets and the demand wouldn't have been there for multiple shows

Oh and when the rescheduled dates were announced it was covered online via multiple news outlets

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

The reason nobody is talking about is because M is not talking about it and everything from the rehearsals is locked down this time. Madonna's recent social media posts were widely reported in the media. 

Once the show commences you can expect to see M everywhere and widely discussed across social media. 

The only communication that is a mess is yours - trying to create a narrative that everything is falling down. Ridiculous. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic