The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Is she doing across the sky ? What did I miss as been away for 2 weeks ? 😮

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Yeah I have the same question. What’s with all the chatter about this song? What did I miss?

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The rumors are true, Hard Candy 15 and a half anniversary edition is coming, Across The Sky is the lead single and Celebration Tour is the album tour in disguise omg guys we won! 

talk gretchen GIF

I guess M just said this idiom to inform she's just flying to London/Liverpool, ofc the dreamer in me thought otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I read somewhere that London is being filmed. Is that true?

If you did read here, it's pretty much a rumour. If you read somewhere else, I much like to get known your source. Only to say something, wouldn't be surprised this thing has ressurfaced right from that place similar to Russia Today.

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

If you did read here, it's pretty much a rumour. If you read somewhere else, I much like to get known your source. Only to say something, wouldn't be surprised this thing has resurfaced right from that place similar to Russia Today.

I don't know where I read it. 😅 probably here. Taylor Swift released a movie of her tour in theaters while the tour is still going, and Beyoncé just finished her tour and announced the theatrical release for December. It would be nice if Madonna filmed one of the early shows and let professionals handle the editing, so we could have it around the time the tour ends or while it is still continuing if she extends it.

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

It would be nice if Madonna filmed one of the early shows and let professionals handle the editing, so we could have it around the time the tour ends or while it is still continuing if she extends it.

I stood for this idea back when it was vented here first and I still agree to it.

Comsidering we pretty don't know the course of tour for obvious reasons, it'd be widely recommended she taped the first concerts so she would never be worried with problems with vocal chords or tour fatigue or something else God forbids in advance. BAT Nice, RIT Lisbon, RHT Sydney, all say hello to this conversation.

Especially cause we know crowd's, crew's, everyone's reaction for the very first evenings/nights will be no less than WILD. M had a hell of an opportunity to capitalize on such a rollercoaster of emotions by taping BAT Toronto (which in fact she did) but she was plugged off by both HBO and Pioneer who would never want such a night to be immortalized on a concert film, shame of them.

8 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I don't know where I read it. 😅 probably here. Taylor Swift released a movie of her tour in theaters while the tour is still going, and Beyoncé just finished her tour and announced the theatrical release for December. It would be nice if Madonna filmed one of the early shows and let professionals handle the editing, so we could have it around the time the tour ends or while it is still continuing if she extends it.

Agree. It seems like Taylor and Beyoncé filmed every show professionally and it was edited immediately. Would be cool if Madonna did this and we wouldn't have to wait a year while she sat in a studio to overedit footage. Leave it to the professionals M. 

Just now, Anapausis said:

I stood for this idea back when it was vented here first and I still agree to it.

Comsidering we pretty don't know the course of tour for obvious reasons, it'd be widely recommended she taped the first concerts so she would never be worried with problems with vocal chords or tour fatigue or something else God forbids in advance. BAT Nice, RIT Lisbon, RHT Sydney, all say hello to this conversation.

Especially cause we know crowd's, crew's, everyone's reaction for the very first evenings/nights will be no less than WILD. M had a hell of an opportunity to capitalize on such a rollercoaster of emotions by taping BAT Toronto (which in fact she did) but she was plugged off by both HBO and Pioneer who would never want such a night to be immortalized on a concert film, shame of them.

Yeah I hate that most of her shows were filmed for the final night or towards the end of the tour when she was more tired, bored with the show, and had worse vocals. 

47 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

This lacerates me, because either M (hopefully) adapts the same exact strategy and we get immediately footage and live album (not attending the show, so you might imagine how much I'm craving this already lol) or we just get an horribly overedited release after almost two years the tour ends (a la MXT basically) 

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

This lacerates me, because either M (hopefully) adapts the same exact strategy and we get immediately footage and live album (not attending the show, so you might imagine how much I'm craving this already lol) or we just get an horribly overedited release after almost two years the tour ends (a la MXT basically) 

I guess we could have portions of the two scenarios: taping early concerts (actually as many concerts as possible, even using dress rehearsals footage as well as Instagram stuff shot by third parties - guess what I have in mind?) to a highly overedited concert film we all know when to premiere. Despite of this:

15 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I hope both Ricardo gomez and madonna will stay away from editing process.

We all know also about this:

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she's too much of a control freak to not be involved in the editing process in someway

Period regarding that question.

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

And most of all we'll maybe have a proper editing with a closer feeling to what a live experience could be and not a videogame effect wich gives me so much anxiety, especially when to enjoy a close up or a step for a sec I find myself needing to press the pause command :lol:

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

And most of all we'll maybe have a proper editing with a closer feeling to what a live experience could be and not a videogame effect wich gives me so much anxiety, especially when to enjoy a close up or a step for a sec I find myself needing to press the pause command :lol:

I guess she went disappointed by Åkerlund's edition to CT1 concert film. Reason for that is only up to her.

the company Nocturn records all Madonna shows, and has done since WTG. It has been confirmed by a guy who works for the company (through Jamesy at Madonna-tv) I think others have confirmed this too.

The footage from the side screens and a soundboard recording supposedly exists for all shows in a vault somewhere.

The only execption is if there's a show where the pro-shot cameras were not used

RHT Macau for example had no side screens and no cameras filming the show professionally because of the size of the venue - so no official video recording of those shows exists

38 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the company Nocturn records all Madonna shows, and has done since WTG. It has been confirmed by a guy who works for the company (through Jamesy at Madonna-tv) I think others have confirmed this too.

The footage from the side screens and a soundboard recording supposedly exists for all shows in a vault somewhere.

Well this footage taping's essential to warrant a good view from M wherever one's located at the arena.

When it comes to a proper concert film, to be broadcast on TV/streamings and as of now eventually scoring a physical release, the type of footage taping is other story (not that M doesn't use footage suitable only to venue screens for this latter purpose - what I mean, goal here is another).

After all, it's HER way and time to present every concert of hers to be immortalized, so SHE does what she does, and "proudly" does (as stated directly by her - "the fruits of [her] labor.").

4 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

I adore M, but the only thing I'm dreading about another tour film is Ricardo's editing, to be honest :/

I watched the Madame X Tour over the weekend and I have to say, the performances were shot and edited beautifully, the speaking parts however were atrocious. You can hardly hear what she is saying and the shots are spliced together terribly. It looks very amateur and lets the whole thing down in my opinion. 

I think they definitely need to go back to basics if they are planning to record and release this tour. Less is more sometimes. 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The only execption is if there's a show where the pro-shot cameras were not used

RHT Macau for example had no side screens and no cameras filming the show professionally because of the size of the venue - so no official video recording of those shows exists

We have to remember that these shows are not broadcast quality audio wise. They're 2-channel rough soundboard. A live show for broadcast is multitrack recording.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic