The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 11/3/2023 at 7:22 AM, Enrico said:

For less than 2 minutes some floor A tickets were put on sale on Ticketone, so I bought one for the 25 and sold the other one. So I am going on both nights!

That's amazing!! Italy is the best one of the best places to see Madonna! Can't wait to see her in Milan! But first - Paris on Sunday!

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

My show is on the 15th of November and I still hasn't received a barcode.

I have booked trains and hotel so I'm warring a lot.

Just relax, Ticketmaster clearly states "The barcode will display 3 days before the event"... Means it's either coming tomorrow or on Monday whether or not they count the 15th as day or not.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-11 um 10.13.58.png

14 minutes ago, Madgesty said:

Just relax, Ticketmaster clearly states "The barcode will display 3 days before the event"... Means it's either coming tomorrow or on Monday whether or not they count the 15th as day or not.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-11 um 10.13.58.png

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Excellent choice for your seat. You will have a splendid view from there in Koln Arena

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Excellent choice for your seat. You will have a splendid view from there in Koln Arena

Thanks, Buddy. 😀

5 minutes ago, Drowned World said:

Really loving it that she's performing Rain and Bad Girl on this tour. I thought I'd miss Frozen but her Erotica material deserves way more attention because it's a great record, so thanks, M!

Wow, 4 spoilers in 1 sentence... Thanks. 🥲

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 6:18 AM, BlondAmbition said:

italian newspapers said today: M back in UK for new rehersals!!!

Manchester they said...:thinker:

SKY24

Carissimo, I read the report you've provided (in the original Italian language since I despise AI translations) and there's not a single mention of her going back to Manchester, maybe you're got fooled by the "featured report" found above the report itself that told about "Inghilterra" but it was an old report. Again, reading's essential!!!

I saw the celebration tour twice in Paris. In a square or well placed tier. Now that it's over I'm a little depressed. even if I found Madonna less physically fit than in the past and she dances less and less well, I can't understand why I love this concert at this bridge. in terms of impact I think it's my favorite concert of all time. I found it exceptional. captivating. sexy. powerful. dazzling. the erotic part with justify my love went so far as to make me shudder because it was so beautiful and disturbing. the strangest moments of the concert which at first pleased me the least obsess me in the end. I would like to have your opinion on two points: - why sing don't cry for me to talk about the fight against homophobia? Is this to parody the activism of Eva Peron? -Why sing Crazy for you after human nature? what is the meaning of this sequence? it is perhaps the most powerful moment of the concert a mixture of fragility in the voice and the match and the flames at the conclusion. this concert is a work of art and Madonna a goddess of charisma and magnetism. I will never forget the splendor of this concert

On 11/23/2023 at 4:23 PM, Anapausis said:

Carissimo, I read the report you've provided (in the original Italian language since I despise AI translations) and there's not a single mention of her going back to Manchester, maybe you're got fooled by the "featured report" found above the report itself that told about "Inghilterra" but it was an old report. Again, reading's essential!!!

I'm sorry, mine was a question, the article was changed during the day, in fact it seemed strange to me too, however, I repeat, mine was just a question to discredit what they had written on the Sky website!!! !

7 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

I'm sorry, mine was a question, the article was changed during the day, in fact it seemed strange to me too, however, I repeat, mine was just a question to discredit what they had written on the Sky website!!! !

I must say I'm sorry to you too since I also jumped on a conclusion by merely deduction, didn't know article was fixed in the meantime. Sono spiacente, carissimo, I beg ur pardon!

3 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

This makes you understand how many stupid things journalists say. Some Italian news even said that Madonna had a foodborne infection in June...:thinker:

Since the Roman Empire times with Acta Diurna (and much likely prior to that), journalism's much more a political weapon than properly a way of reporting facts. Manipulation's a must to the both sides of politics.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic