The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Thiago Ciola said:

According to new information:

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted it from Instagram.

Reportedly, it is speculated that there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

There would be no shows in South America, Asia, Africa or Oceania.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her autobiographical film. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Screenshot_20230508-122702.png

Imperio Madonna hasn't been a reliable source for anything for years. They don't have more information than any of us, so we're all clueless in the same boat. 😅 What I can tell you is that the tour has been negotiated since, at least, october. And that there's no way that her show was offered to producers in my country (Peru) and not Brazil. The fact that dates haven't leak doesn't mean that it's not happening: we just need to be patient.

Also, the news came from an article by La Tercera, not from a journalist's IG post. And her alleged desire for making a documentary about the tour (again, with no legit proof about it) doesn't mean that the biopic has been cancelled.

15 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Imperio Madonna hasn't been a reliable source for anything for years. They don't have more information than any of us, so we're all clueless in the same boat. 😅 What I can tell you is that the tour has been negotiated since, at least, october. And that there's no way that her show was offered to producers in my country (Peru) and not Brazil. The fact that dates haven't leak doesn't mean that it's not happening: we just need to be patient.

Also, the news came from an article by La Tercera, not from a journalist's IG post. And her alleged desire for making a documentary about the tour (again, with no legit proof about it) doesn't mean that the biopic has been cancelled.

The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming.

Screenshot_20230508-140706-896.png

Edited by Thiago Ciola (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Thiago Ciola said:

The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming. 

Screenshot_20230508-140706-896.png

Screenshot_20230508-140918-923.png

13 minutes ago, Thiago Ciola said:

Screenshot_20230508-140918-923.png

But he's not really an entertainment journalist. No one knew that she was doing 4 dates at Mexico, so at this point it's safe to say that no one outside M's team and the show's producers have real info. We all Crave.mp3 to see this tour live, but anxiety is not gonna help us lol. Some people just want attention on Twitter to show that they have “inside scoop that no one else has” when in reality they're just making a lot of random assumptions hoping to be right in at least one. 😅

Also, what I told you about the negotiations in Peru is not a rumor. And Brazil is a must for every tour in the region, so I'm pretty confident that she's going there. 

55 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

But he's not really an entertainment journalist. No one knew that she was doing 4 dates at Mexico, so at this point it's safe to say that no one outside M's team and the show's producers have real info. We all Crave.mp3 to see this tour live, but anxiety is not gonna help us lol. Some people just want attention on Twitter to show that they have “inside scoop that no one else has” when in reality they're just making a lot of random assumptions hoping to be right in at least one. 😅

Also, what I told you about the negotiations in Peru is not a rumor. And Brazil is a must for every tour in the region, so I'm pretty confident that she's going there. 

I hope you are right. However, some notes were published today saying that her autobiographical film will go into production starting in March 2024.

I think that part of the resumption of the autobiography was presumed because of her encounter with Julia Garner the other day, I don't think it's a fait accompli. And no offense to Mexican fans, but Mexico hasn't played such a huge role in her career, it would make more sense for her to shoot scenes for the movie in Argentina or Chile (where I've heard the fans are insane). Anyway, I think they just put 2+2 together and wrote this "news".

3 hours ago, Thiago Ciola said:

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her autobiographical film. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

It probably boils down to what makes FINANCIAL SENSE to the tour. Make no mistake - she's looking to make money. You thinking "she must visit my corner of the world" is probably your ego at play. Check that.

3 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

It probably boils down to what makes FINANCIAL SENSE to the tour. Make no mistake - she's looking to make money. You thinking "she must visit my corner of the world" is probably your ego at play. Check that.

Of course it does - but South America is a guarantee sell out - multiple days - so don't think it's a risky market vs coming somewhere like Australia again - which I very much doubt would be financially viable.

Slightly off topic - but there's been a lot of chat about Bob the Drag queen - I have been watching a show (HBO) - called We're Here - and it's Bob, Shangella and Eureka - they go to small US towns and through Drag they advocate acceptance of queerness - whatever that is for you.

Such a great show - it's drag, but it's using drag to create acceptance, tolerance and to highlight issues amongst queer people and families - I have a new found respect for Bob through this show!

40 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Slightly off topic - but there's been a lot of chat about Bob the Drag queen - I have been watching a show (HBO) - called We're Here - and it's Bob, Shangella and Eureka - they go to small US towns and through Drag they advocate acceptance of queerness - whatever that is for you.

Such a great show - it's drag, but it's using drag to create acceptance, tolerance and to highlight issues amongst queer people and families - I have a new found respect for Bob through this show!

Where have you been lol I've been  watching that since season 1 SOOOOO GOOOOOD. Especially last 2 episodes in season 3.

Just now, Robertthenurse said:

Where have you been lol I've been  watching that since season 1 SOOOOO GOOOOOD. Especially last 2 episodes in season 3.

I know! I'm slow lol It's so good - I've literally cried in many of the episodes - I only have 2 seasons so far on 'Binge' here in Australia - but assume Season 3 will come soon!

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (without offending you: my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the neglect shown.

Check that.

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yea, I watched all 3 seasons a few months ago and it was great!

I still didn’t pay thousands of dollars to see Bob the Drag Queen throughout the show. I’m sure his role won’t be as big as a lot of people are thinking.

I’m sure it will be a killer show!

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

Yea, I watched all 3 seasons a free months ago and it was great!

I still didn’t pay thousands of dollars to see Bob the Drag Queen throughout the show. I’m sure his role won’t be as big as a lot of people are thinking.

I’m sure it will be a killer show!

oh agree - but I see the value he can add at the start.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic