The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I TRULY think that opening video gonna be montage of her whole TRULY TRULY amazing career with haunted voice remix version of Celebration. 

Come join the party~~~ Yeah~

Let's get started~~ Yeah~~

Then Madonna appears on stage and she performs her TRULY amazing debut song, "Everybody" with something similar version of the Girlie show Tour.

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, A. A. Aardvark said:

no
everybody is the logical choice
i'd like her to have guest singers on some tunes

Everybody is definitely a good way to open the show.  It makes sense to open the show with her first dance hit and wouldn't it be awesome if the arrangement was done by Stuart Price, much like she did during the Confession Promo?  I still think Music would be a good mash up with Everybody as well.

43 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

I TRULY think that opening video gonna be montage of her whole TRULY TRULY amazing career with haunted voice remix version of Celebration. 

Come join the party~~~ Yeah~

Let's get started~~ Yeah~~

Then Madonna appears on stage and she performs her TRULY amazing debut song, "Everybody" with something similar version of the Girlie show Tour.

Wrong. It's a remix of Candy Shop where she jumps from a box and dips. :laughing:

I seriously can picture her opening with Into the Groove. But instead of those notes, it will start with the best from the YCD version with the c-c-c-c’mon and build up to the famous intro similar to the WTGT.

At that point Madonna makes her entrance on stage and yells out “And you can dance! For inspiration! Are you ready Vancouver???? I’m waaaaiting!!!”

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I seriously can picture her opening with Into the Groove. But instead of those notes, it will start with the best from the YCD version with the c-c-c-c’mon and build up to the famous intro similar to the WTGT.

At that point Madonna makes her entrance on stage and yells out “And you can dance! For inspiration! Are you ready Vancouver???? I’m waaaaiting!!!”

Into the Groove would be a great opener. I can’t even picture what else it would be without repeating herself. Maybe Music or Hung Up if not. There is a certain irony to hearing “Time goes by so slowly” after waiting 2 hours for her to come on stage. 

51 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

But the LIVE vocal cccccomon vocals, whispered than louder and louder with the banging drum. Btw, this is the dub version on you can dance that does this, too serve your memory properly.

I have TRULY TRULY great idea!

Madonna has recently been a representative victim of misogyny media and ageism. The opening montage video maybe shows Madonna being criticized by such misogynistic media and Madonna haters along with song "dark ballet". Then her TRULY famous speech comes out. 

"But I think the most controversial thing I have ever done is to stick around."

Then The AGELESS Immortal GODDESS Madonna shout out that "Oh fuck it~ I need holiday and celebration"

And Then Madonna is on the stage and singing "Holiday" as opener.

I TRULY like this my idea.

2 hours ago, teammadonna said:

Madonna has recently been a representative victim of misogyny media and ageism. The opening montage video maybe shows Madonna being criticized by such misogynistic media and Madonna haters along with song "dark ballet". Then her TRULY famous speech comes out. 

Then The AGELESS Immortal GODDESS Madonna shout out that "Oh fuck it~ I need holiday and celebration"

This is actually a brilliant idea.

5 hours ago, teammadonna said:

So a rip off of the Demi Lovato AMA performance

image.png.fe3dc5466d32367143414e51b9fa33e5.png

10 hours ago, adirondak said:

Into the Groove would be a great opener. I can’t even picture what else it would be without repeating herself. Maybe Music or Hung Up if not. There is a certain irony to hearing “Time goes by so slowly” after waiting 2 hours for her to come on stage. 

LOL it would be really funny. But Celebration is the obvious choice for opening the show.

She should do a mash of all of her previous concerts. Coming down inside a  cage with Iconic , typing in a type-machine with God control ,opening up  in a chair with Open your heart ,tripping down the stairs with the Gaultier bra at the beat of Express yourself, in a wedding dress with the intro of Like a virgin, a mask, a whip to the bass of Erotica, she reveals at the bottom a kilt and starts Drowned World. She jump in top of this disco ball with her whip doing Future lovers and gets a new corset reveal to star doing Vogue, jumps on her heels to do Girl gone wild and finishes obviously with a 10 min rendition of Candy Shop

1 minute ago, Rebel Hugo said:

SHE'S COMING TO MEXICO 🇲🇽!!!!!!!! 

OMG FINALLY SHE WILL BE BACK IN MY COUNTRY!!!! 

https://www.madonna.com/news

January 25th, 2024 at The Palacio de los Deportes!!! 

:Madonna001: :Madonna012: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: :Madonna055: :Madonna057: :Madonna013: :Madonna016: :Madonna014: :Madonna023: :Madonna041:

I SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! I CAN WAIT HOW THIS TUNRS UP!!!!!!!!

I NEEED A LEGACY CODE, PLEASE HELP ME UP!!!!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic