Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

23 hours ago, PHIL said:

anyone has the supposed to be set-list?

this one? i came across this setlist a few times. i saw a tiktok stating it.

MUSIC
RAY OF LIGHT
OPEN YOUR HEART
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

SORRY
DEEPER AND DEEPER
HOLLYWOOD
LIKE A VIRGIN
BITCH I'M MADONNA

INTO THE GROOVE
EXPRESS YOURSELF
DIE ANOTHER DAY
GIRL GONE WILD

YOU MUST LOVE ME
FROZEN
THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE
SECRET
WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GIRL

BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CANDY PERFUME GIRL
BURNING UP
MATERIAL GIRL
PAPA DON'T PREACH

EROTICA
HUMAN NATURE
DON'T TELL ME
LUCKY STAR

LA ISLA BONITA
MEDELLIN
LIKE A PRAYER

VOGUE
HUNG UP
GIVE IT 2 ME
CELEBRATION

10 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

MUSIC
RAY OF LIGHT
OPEN YOUR HEART
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

SORRY
DEEPER AND DEEPER
HOLLYWOOD
LIKE A VIRGIN
BITCH I'M MADONNA

INTO THE GROOVE
EXPRESS YOURSELF
DIE ANOTHER DAY
GIRL GONE WILD

YOU MUST LOVE ME
FROZEN
THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE
SECRET

BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CANDY PERFUME GIRL
BURNING UP
MATERIAL GIRL
PAPA DON'T PREACH

EROTICA
HUMAN NATURE
DON'T TELL ME
LUCKY STAR

LA ISLA BONITA
MEDELLIN
LIKE A PRAYER

VOGUE
HUNG UP
GIVE IT 2 ME
CELEBRATION

No, but I would love this set list 

12 hours ago, scion said:

Unless she’s doing a Janet style show of setlist, that show is about 12 songs too long. You can tell it’s fake anyway, the songs that have been mentioned on Instagram are conveniently next to each other (Virgin/BIM)/(Candy Perfume Girl/Burning Up).

Beyonce and Taylor are doing setlists that long. I hope that she thinks past the 4-act structure. It's stale. She's been doing that for almost 40 years. And, to her credit, she innovated that style of concerts. But it's time to evolve.

17 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

MUSIC
RAY OF LIGHT
OPEN YOUR HEART
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

SORRY
DEEPER AND DEEPER
HOLLYWOOD
LIKE A VIRGIN
BITCH I'M MADONNA

INTO THE GROOVE
EXPRESS YOURSELF
DIE ANOTHER DAY
GIRL GONE WILD

YOU MUST LOVE ME
FROZEN
THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE
SECRET

BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CANDY PERFUME GIRL
BURNING UP
MATERIAL GIRL
PAPA DON'T PREACH

EROTICA
HUMAN NATURE
DON'T TELL ME
LUCKY STAR

LA ISLA BONITA
MEDELLIN
LIKE A PRAYER

VOGUE
HUNG UP
GIVE IT 2 ME
CELEBRATION

As great of a setlist this is I don't think it's real considering a lot of songs that should be on a Madonna Greatest Hits setlist are missing like Everybody, Holiday, Borderline, Crazy For You, Dress You Up, Who's That Girl, Justify My Love, Take A Bow, You'll See, Don't Cry For Me Argentina & 4 Minutes.

Edited by N3onNostalgic (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Champ said:

With one Pit called "Danceteria" and the other Pit "Sound Factory" I don't see how she wouldn't perform either Secret or Bedtime Story. You know who's mixes.

She hates "you know who." I think she only included his mixes on FEL because it would be a glaring omission if she didn't.

7 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Even though Secret is a good song, I don't think it translates well live in this setting

It´s one of my favourites, but it´s true when she did live in 2001 I thought it was quite boring, like she was concretated on the guitar and the vocals were really dull or something. But the 1994 recording is amazing and sooo sexy.

16 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Beyonce and Taylor are doing setlists that long. I hope that she thinks past the 4-act structure. It's stale. She's been doing that for almost 40 years. And, to her credit, she innovated that style of concerts. But it's time to evolve.

She’ll be 65 years old. Her last long concert was fleshed out with monologues and interludes. 20 songs is a reasonable expectation. A setlist of this length is way beyond what should be expected. 

25 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

It´s one of my favourites, but it´s true when she did live in 2001 I thought it was quite boring, like she was concretated on the guitar and the vocals were really dull or something. But the 1994 recording is amazing and sooo sexy.

I actually prefer the vocals on DWT than the CD, but on RHT she was virtually inaudible singing secret. 

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

There's no way we're only getting 20 songs, it's a career spanning show ffs. There should be 30 songs imo, even if included by medleys idc

I hope She performs all B-sides and sprinkles in a few of Her greatest hits as interludes.

:dihtltt:

Oh, Tay and Bey are doing 30 songs? Good for them. You'll eat what I cook! lol Opening intro: Prayer. There, that's your Like A Prayer. No Lucky Star for you, here's 20 minutes of I Know It!, Like A Virgin Instrumental interlude! Ray Of Lightshow interlude. No Rain, no Cherish. Mer Girl/Drowned World/Wash All Over Me/Swim medley. I'm closing my show with Stay and I am NOT performing Celebration. Shoo-Be-Doo-Don't f w/me xoxoxxx M

lol a boy can dream lol,

J

7 hours ago, scion said:

She’ll be 65 years old. Her last long concert was fleshed out with monologues and interludes. 20 songs is a reasonable expectation. A setlist of this length is way beyond what should be expected. 

Darling...expect the unexpected with M. Don't count her out -- ever.