Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

everyone complaining about AI. if her and her production are up to date with what's happening in the music industry, they are actually going to use AI to her favor in this tour. The best Madonna AI we will hear will need to actually come from Madonna herself. Plus I can see her releasing stuff in the future with AI, why would she not?

18 hours ago, McDonna said:

Unfortunately, it's the AI crap, but with the added crowd noise, it doesn't sound so bad, but once you take away that crowd noise you can hear how wobbly and horribly auto tuned she sounds.

It's not Auto-tune. AI isn't "auto-tuned" since it's not an actual person singing it off-key that's then corrected via the Auto-Tune software. It's literally an artificial "voice" that the computer is generating from thousands of audio snippets as reference. It sounds "wobbly" because the software is trying to map the sounds together and the technology - while advanced - just isn't there yet to be audibly seamless.

On 9/19/2023 at 10:52 PM, migsou said:

hmmm to that i'd add also the fact that all of the music (if i remember correctly) was just album versions cut short. one of the reasons i love madonna's concerts so much is that the songs never sound like the cd versions. this is why "rescue me" on the last tour was so amazing, i had shivers when i figured out where the lyrics came from!!! so yeah, fuck the general public and their love for the original versions of the songs. if you want those just listen to your fucking spotify.

Hmmm that's not how I remember it at all. Most RH songs were close to the album version but songs like BU, TB, D&D, LAV, WTG, Music, CS, DYU, were all complete reinventions, I think True Blue on the ukelele is still one of my all time favorite live M moments. But I totally agree, give me new interpretations or reimaginings of remixes. The only thing I really would love to stay close to the album version is LAP, I hate almost every version since BA, bring back those synths and basslines!

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively reveal that Madonna is still rehearsing in New York and that the dress rehearsals for The Celebration Tour will carry on there until a couple of days prior to the London debut.

https://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2023/the-celebration-tour-dress-rehearsals-to-take-place-in-nyc/

4 hours ago, DJ N A said:

It's not Auto-tune. AI isn't "auto-tuned" since it's not an actual person singing it off-key that's then corrected via the Auto-Tune software. It's literally an artificial "voice" that the computer is generating from thousands of audio snippets as reference. It sounds "wobbly" because the software is trying to map the sounds together and the technology - while advanced - just isn't there yet to be audibly seamless.

I know this!  But it sounds Auto tuned, and I"m sure the AI was trying to simulate such.  The point is; it sounds awful especially without the crowd noise. 

17 minutes ago, Kieran said:

'IMG_7543.thumb.jpeg.d5832e465524aa80584a0b2b984fa8c9.jpeg

So she really is using this screens (it seems the same, right? U can see the divisions)??? WDY? Maybe the show will be more focused on props than screens... The photo was taken at Nassau for a korean sports event, they just let illumination, screens and the back part of the stage.

8698ec8e-4e07-41e9-9715-95cfa35e6546.jpg

6 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

So she really is using this screens (it seems the same, right? U can see the divisions)??? WDY? Maybe the show will be more focused on props than screens... The photo was taken at Nassau for a korean sports event, they just let illumination, screens and the back part of the stage.

Oh dear I'm pretty sure what M has shown through her socials is a b&w photo of the intro to Illuminati backdrop for RHT.

56 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively reveal that Madonna is still rehearsing in New York and that the dress rehearsals for The Celebration Tour will carry on there until a couple of days prior to the London debut.

https://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2023/the-celebration-tour-dress-rehearsals-to-take-place-in-nyc/

I miss Tribe's days around S&ST.

12 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Looks like the eye from the "Secret Project"

16 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

IMG_3911.png

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Oh dear I'm pretty sure what M has shown through her socials is a b&w photo of the intro to Illuminati backdrop for RHT.

I was thinking the same and honestly it looks lik it's the same frame, right? But the screens are not the same... is she playing with us to believe another thing? Anyway I can't wait to see the whole show <3

1c123537-a768-4168-838a-8ceb752f0b81.jpg

15 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

I was thinking the same and honestly it looks lik it's the same frame, right? But the screens are not the same... is she playing with us to believe another thing? Anyway I can't wait to see the whole show <3

1c123537-a768-4168-838a-8ceb752f0b81.jpg

Well The Eye What Sees It All isn't just a Freemasonic/Rosacrucian concept, it's pretty much difunded on some Kabbalah studies  - by the way, the Hebrew word for "eye," "ayn," is the same word of a Hebrew letter which is featured on several keywords to Kabbalah such as "oz" ("strength").

EDIT: btw some Geematric studies (Geematry is the relation between Hebrew letters and numbers and what they mean in the context of a proper Hebrew text) take the letter "ayn" as the equivalent to "masculine" due to the fact it originally represented a hard sound to pronounce - and given Leo is a Sun, Masculine zodiac sign...

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Then again, she could be posting something from a previous tour.  The "eye" has been among a number of her tours/backdrops. 

True but my bet is that it’s a teaser for a performance from her new show since it’s what she’s currently working on. Whatever the case, I love that she is teasing and posting something. She is mysterious as always and I think she loves the speculation. And I do too. Lol 

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

True but my bet is that it’s a teaser for a performance from her new show since it’s what she’s currently working on. Whatever the case, I love that she is teasing and posting something. She is mysterious as always and I think she loves the speculation. And I do too. Lol 

I'm thinking it's something a bit more cryptic and has nothing to do with the tour.  But of course, we are all going to immediately think it's from the tour. That's the most obvious! :08:

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It's been reposted by Damien Jalet who's one of the choreographer of the show, more likely than not it is for the new show!