Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

I get a bit confused with those releases that aren't announced by herself, no matter the label I'm never fully confident about their officiality. I buy them anyways, in spite of not enjoying the RHT very much I loved what the vinyl looked like. I'm more excited about this one considering it has Sodade (I don't care much about Crave), but my OCD is ringing because the digital has a different artwork. I wish both had this new cover.

Update:

Black Vinyl
US
US Site: $59.98
Rhino: $59.98
Merchbar: $59.98
Drowned World: $59.98
Amazon US: $59.98

UK
Amazon UK: £55.90
Strip Joint: £60.99
UK Site: : £62.99
Resident Music: £63.99
Rough Trade UK: £67.99
Phonica: £74.98

EU
iMusic: €49.49
FNAC France: €58.99
JPC: €64.99
Amazon Spain: €66.97
Amazon Germany: €75.99
Music Zone: €80.00
Tower Record Dublin: €84.99

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99
Amazon Canada: CA$83.98

Picture Disc
US
US Site: $59.98 SOLD OUT
Rhino: $59.98 SOLD OUT
Merchbar: $59.98 SOLD OUT

UK
ThisDig: : £71.99
UK Site: : £74.99 (452 copies left)

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140 (158 copies left)

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99 (177 copies left)

1 hour ago, ErickInTheZone said:

I get a bit confused with those releases that aren't announced by herself, no matter the label I'm never fully confident about their officiality. I buy them anyways, in spite of not enjoying the RHT very much I loved what the vinyl looked like. I'm more excited about this one considering it has Sodade (I don't care much about Crave), but my OCD is ringing because the digital has a different artwork. I wish both had this new cover.

But it's announced and available on her official website and available officially on Warner/Rhinos site.  I would say that's pretty "official". 

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

But it's announced and available on her official website and available officially on Warner/Rhinos site.  I would say that's pretty "official". 

Yes sure it’s official but not promoting it of social media platforms is a bit not professional. Maybe just late. 🙃🤣

23 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yes sure it’s official but not promoting it of social media platforms is a bit not professional. Maybe just late. 🙃🤣

I look at it as the only people really going to buy the MXT Vinyl are mostly die hard fans.  Sure, she can mention it on her Instagram, but the picture disc is already selling out.  My guess even with the black vinyl, there is a limited supply.  To me, this isn't an item that necessarily needs a lot of publicity.  This is just a small gesture to fans who want it.  Much like the RSD releases.

11 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

It amazes me that there’s been absolutely no announcement regarding this

Madonna.com says "Hello"!

Rhino says "Hello"!

But as I said, since this is something of a gesture to fans, I see this rolling out like her RSD releases are.  Being it's limited (specifically the Picture disc.. which has already sold out in a couple online stores), I don't expect much more is going to be said about this.:)

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Madonna.com says "Hello"!

Rhino says "Hello"!

But as I said, since this is something of a gesture to fans, I see this rolling out like her RSD releases are.  Being it's limited (specifically the Picture disc.. which has already sold out in a couple online stores), I don't expect much more is going to be said about this.:)

That’s not an announcement. That’s just something that popped up online on their site. 

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

No these are official press statements!  These are "announcements".  I don't know how more official it can get. 

He wants M to personally appear on his doorstep on 22nd September and push his limited edition picture disc out of her vadge.  

23 minutes ago, Kieran said:

He wants M to personally appear on his doorstep on 22nd September and push his limited edition picture disc out of her vadge.  

:ahh:

And you can't get anymore of an official announcement when a huge press statement is added to her official website and the record company distributing it (Rhino/Warners)

I still believe this is something of a gesture to fans, giving them first dibs to purchase this as I see now a mention has been made on her Facebook and Twitter.  Whatever the reason they waited to push it out to her Social Media accounts, I appreciate it.  As you can see the picture disc is already selling out in some places.

43 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I just realized it's been 4 years since Madame X came out. And this is just coming out now. That's kind of insane lmao

Madame X is the gift that keeps on giving.  An era that refuses to die, no matter how much fans want it to go away.  I hear in 2025, the DVD/BLU-Ray will finally be released.  In 2027, the double CD of the show will be released.  In 2030, a super duper Madame X Deluxe Version of the album will be re-released with a 4 minute Typewriter intro and Back That Up To The Beat slow and fast viral versions included. 

14 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Scalpers at work!

The lowest price for the picture disc is $140 on eBay! :lol:

Once the picture disc sold out on all outlets, those fans who hesitate and fail to get one will blame WB for not printing more and demand reissue :lol:

Someone on FB said it will be FOR SURE available at the merch stand on the tour and they will repress it  😂