Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Yeah I think she only performed it once in Lisbon? And it was a duet with Dino as a special guest

It was performed since the beginning of the tour until November 16th, 2019 show in LA and it was re-added again for all of the 6 Lisbon shows and she performed it with Dino d'Santiago in 5 shows except for the January 16th, 2020 show and after the Lisbon shows were concluded she dropped it again for the rest of the European shows.

I e-mailed the rhino store about the status of my order. Here's the generic response.

"Hello Brian,

Due to unexpected delays, the processing and shipping of our orders is taking longer than usual.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, and we are working to get your shipment out as soon as possible, 

(You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships.) 

I apologize again for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely, 

Rhino Store"

10 minutes ago, ErickInTheZone said:

I wonder if we will ever get a video for Sodade and Crave. Weren't there rumors that they would be included as extras? (Which led me to think then that there would be a blu-ray release)

Ricardo confirmed at the premiere event in NY that we'd get pro shot footage of both Sodade and Crave.

14 minutes ago, ErickInTheZone said:

I wonder if we will ever get a video for Sodade and Crave. Weren't there rumors that they would be included as extras? (Which led me to think then that there would be a blu-ray release)

Amigão, it's pretty likely, given Crave audio would have never been from any Lisbon concert (Swae Lee was a guest to MXT during US leg, not EU/UK one) and taped Crave performance in Lisbon was a challenge for M to keep it ahead, we won't see anything more than what's already shown on Paramount+.

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Ricardo confirmed at the premiere event in NY that we'd get pro shot footage of both Sodade and Crave.

Ofc he would tell this. When it's up to M to give her ok to make an excrusciant performance of hers see the daylight... (By "excrusciant" ofc I referred to the Crave one, not Sodade.)

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Amigão, it's pretty likely, given Crave audio would have never been from any Lisbon concert (Swae Lee was a guest to MXT during US leg, not EU/UK one) and taped Crave performance in Lisbon was a challenge for M to keep it ahead, we won't see anything more than what's already shown on Paramount+.

She performed Crave at my Lisbon show (the last time she performed the song ever) and she did it the nights before too.

And I loved it. 

24 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She performed Crave at my Lisbon show (the last time she performed the song ever) and she did it the nights before too.

And I loved it. 

Well I hope M does love it too because I will only buy a BD of MXT if it happens if it does have the Grammy winner remix and the duo des nha terra São Nicolau as bonus content (actually inserted into the concert film much like happened to DW, PNFM, etc. performances to CT compared to the TV broadcast edition)!