Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

On 5/23/2023 at 2:16 PM, Brandon Clark said:

I am also hoping & praying that this is an actual true gonna happen release!?! It's absolutely gorgeous from what I can see & would be perfect for RSD Black Friday!!! Hope some info gets posted too!!! It's so quiet right now I'm getting a bit nervous even tho I know she's rehearsing for a tour!! I need a taste of what's up her sleeve I feel like there's ALOT going on right now& everything's just mum :/ 

Please relax 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

It was definitely cancelled? I was looking forward to this. 

Nothing can be cancelled if it hadn't ever been officially announced. 

My thought it was being saved for a RSD release, but then again the live Vinyl from Rebel Heart wasn't and was a random release in the summer.  Different record companies though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

New pictures of the vinyl had leaked today. I believe this will be released later this year. Or maybe will be one of the gifts of the VIP Packages... 

image.thumb.png.07cdbd85b4a729b7ac25940ae8367753.png 

image.thumb.png.f0fd6dcdd713fc6085731a04696d2a4e.png

I hope it's not a VIP only item.  So many fans want this, so let's make it more available than that.  My hope if it isn't just randomly released like they did with the Rebel Heart Live vinyl, it's a RSD releaase this November.

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Me too but I hope not picture disc! 

Do you say this because the quality of the sound can be diminished?  I will say this, Vinyls are made much better these days, even picture discs.  But I understand your concern.  But I believe it will sound just fine.  That's if it's not 'fan made' like you mentioned. :)