VULGAR

deathproof

So excited to hear Madonna and Sam releasing something.  Not that this really came out of nowhere.  We should have expected something was coming when she showed up at the Grammys to introduce him and Kim.

For those of us, who are clamoring for another hit from Madonna, this could be her chance.  But most of all, I look forward to them because I think they would make a great pairing.  Love the S&M (S X M) reference when announcing this.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

So excited to hear Madonna and Sam releasing something.  Not that this really came out of nowhere.  We should have expected something was coming when she showed up at the Grammys to introduce him and Kim.

For those of us, who are clamoring for another hit from Madonna, this could be her chance.  But most of all, I look forward to them because I think they would make a great pairing.  Love the S&M (S X M) reference when announcing this.

Sam announced it at the concert tonight as “a new song” from them, so it’s bound to chart worldwide with the weight of their name alone tbh 

https://twitter.com/JaySpeaky02/status/1661467014693634048

1 minute ago, nobelson said:

Sam announced it at the concert tonight as “a new song” from them, so it’s bound to chart worldwide with the weight of his name alone tbh 

Weight of his name?

Doesnt Sam only have one big hit?

Maybe I’m just out of the current music loop.

4 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Sam announced it at the concert tonight as “a new song” from them, so it’s bound to chart worldwide with the weight of their name alone tbh 

Yeah, I can see it skyrocketing at least at first.  He's got a number of hits. I don't mind if the two are being naughty, but I hope it's tame enough to grab the general public's interest.

And thanks for clarifying it's a "new song". I wasn't sure at this point as I just heard the news, and hasn't thumb through the 15 pages.

Just now, BuggedOut said:

Weight of his name?

Doesnt Sam only have one big hit?

Maybe I’m just out of the current music loop.

Sam's #21 on Spotify for most listened to artists in the world. Has 5 songs above the 1 BILLION streams mark and hits for days!

(I'm not even a fan but facts are facts).

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Sam's #21 on Spotify for most listened to artists in the world. Has 5 songs above the 1 BILLION streams mark and hits for days!

(I'm not even a fan but facts are facts).

Yes, people can hate on him all they like, but he's quite famous world-wide and has numerous top tens.  So there is a good chance this new song could be a big hit for both of them.

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, I can see it skyrocketing at least at first.  He's got a number of hits. I don't mind if the two are being naughty, but I hope it's tame enough to grab the general public's interest.

And thanks for clarifying it's a "new song". I wasn't sure at this point as I just heard the news, and hasn't thumb through the 15 pages.

They

11 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Kylie only releases fast food songs for the gays at this point. She’s incapable of releasing anything that’s not disposable. I’m not a fan because there’s no layers, no darkness, no depth. It’s fast-food pop for old gays. 

And Material Gworrl and Hung Up remix were what exactly? Quality music?

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yes, people can hate on him all they like, but he's quite famous world-wide.  So there is a good chance this new song could be a big hit for both of them.

Nobody said he wasn’t popular or famous.

Stop the subtle passive aggressive posts towards my comments, please.

Very annoying and you do it all the time. Tks.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic