POPULAR

1 minute ago, GoneDone said:

I can't believe we're getting rid FINALLY of the bloody "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP on her Latest Release spot on Spotify and Apple Music.

Since August 16th 2023 there. Torture.

Good for the company trying to give "Popular" a final push.

Love blondish remix.....i am the only one?!

12 minutes ago, GoneDone said:

Remixes are not free, doing this type of release is. No cost and profit and exposure for the song. Plus they're simply following the pattern The Weeknd used on his last single last December:

tw.png.ada32ac6fa8db454dfc13bebe42b0669.png

Like I said, no cost and all profit.

Yes it's true homever even a extended version, would be good

15 minutes ago, GoneDone said:

Remixes are not free, doing this type of release is. No cost and profit and exposure for the song. Plus they're simply following the pattern The Weeknd used on his last single last December:

I know are not free but  are better and people always love them

2 hours ago, GoneDone said:

I can't believe we're getting rid FINALLY of the bloody "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP on her Latest Release spot on Spotify and Apple Music.

Since August 16th 2023 there. Torture.

Good for the company trying to give "Popular" a final push.

I looked this up, as I’m sick of seeing it too. A new release stays there for six months.

So glad we’re finally getting a ‘Popular’ push. Fingers crossed it will help it reach the top ten in the uk.

5 hours ago, GoneDone said:

Not only no cost but far more likely to get engagement from the gp. If they’re lucky the sped up version could kick off a whole new wave of tiktok engagement. Nowadays remixes are way more niche and really only for fans.

I know some folks on here are pining for remixes but they should prob let that idea go. This is Abel’s single and dance mixes aren’t really his style.

Plus remixes in general seem to be increasingly less common. Whether it be cost or trends or both, plenty of massively successful singles come and go w/no remixes. Or at most one or two.

The days of 4-6 track remix eps being the norm seem to be in the past. These sped/slowed eps are all the rage these days.

2 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Not only no cost but far more likely to get engagement from the gp. If they’re lucky the sped up version could kick off a whole new wave of tiktok engagement. Nowadays remixes are way more niche and really only for fans.

I know some folks on here are pining for remixes but they should prob let that idea go. This is Abel’s single and dance mixes aren’t really his style.

Plus remixes in general seem to be increasingly less common. Whether it be cost or trends or both, plenty of massively successful singles come and go w/no remixes. Or at most one or two.

The days of 4-6 track remix eps being the norm seem to be in the past. These sped/slowed eps are all the rage these days.

This TikTok generation has my blood boiling

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This TikTok generation has my blood boiling

It’s a weird trend. I’m pleasantly surprised they didn’t include sped/slowed versions on the Material Girl ep considering how much tiktok engagement it gets.

Now watch them start rolling out sped/slowed compilations as part of the reissue campaign 🙃

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

dance mixes? 

billboard shut down club chart

and ended that dying trend

and its not even Madonna release

We are lucky they finally release this EP and we can hope  it helps to finally get UK top 10 

she's on there as a featured artist so technically it counts as a Madonna release

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she's on there as a featured artist so technically it counts as a Madonna release

she actually have a main credit along with Weekend

i was talking about label and team XO/Republic whos in charge for this release and Madonna has nothing to it 

36 minutes ago, f78k said:

🤞🏻

Was checking The Weeknd last singles and albums and he's not really an artist with remixes, except for versions re-released featuring other added artists (Ariana Grande, Rosalía, etc.) or... Mike Dean remixes:

So our best bet would be a Mike Dean remix of "Popular", which makes total sense really, since he's close to Madonna as well and should care to do a good job.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic