POPULAR

51 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's good to see that Billboard really knows how to recognize Madonna's career and takes the liberty of putting her name first even though the song belongs to The Weeknd.

Unfortunately, in the official credits, Madonna's name appears at the end and that is something that I have always criticized because someone who will probably disappear from music in about 5 or 6 years cannot be more important than her and occupy second place in the credits. This is not seen in the case of other music legends such as Elton John, Paul McCartney or Christina Aguilera whose names always appear in the first places in every collaboration they participate. Generally, those who go last in the credits are those less popular artists, newbies or those who want to recover the significance they lost. And Madonna is far above them all.

Huh ? lol.  Madonna isn't credited as a writer because I don't think she wrote her verse which is odd for Madonna but anyways.  I need this live when she comes to phoenix next month 

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Looks like the single will hit ACR in the UK this week, hence its Number 50 placing in the midweek chart

I was just about to post this.

I really don't agree with ACR in the UK, it's not a true representation of what people are streaming. Beyonce is a fake number one because the real number one went to ACR but still sold more than Beyonce did 🤬

• Enrico unfeatured this topic