Kylie Minogue talks possible Madonna collab

Starchild

36 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

kylie-minogue-madonna-hyde-park.jpg

here's a photo of Kylie at the MDNA Tour in Hyde Park (aweful venue) has she been to any other M gigs?

I know there were rumors about Kylie turning up for one of the rebel heart gigs in Australia 

I’m not sure, but I know Madonna has been to see Kyle previously, definitely Showgirl Homecoming if I recall correctly. 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

here's a photo of Kylie at the MDNA Tour in Hyde Park (aweful venue) has she been to any other M gigs?

I know there were rumors about Kylie turning up for one of the rebel heart gigs in Australia 

Yes I remember she went to her CT with Stefano Gabbana. 
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-singer-kylie-minogue-with-fashion-designers-domineco-dolce-r-and-stefano-106498592.html?imageid=FC2A25ED-5CD3-4D52-A1D8-08B498B72889&p=316142&pn=1&searchId=1e9d24dc601ec9ce3073b2b77dbd1aea&searchtype=0

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

She went to the Brixton gig in 2000, and no she left Australia the same day Madonna was there performing (ater meeting with Guy Oseary).

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

That photo is dated November 28, 2000, so that would have been at the Brixton Academy mini-concert, not CT.

Dannii talks about she, Kylie and their brother attending an M tour during the following interview (must've been RIT):

And here's a video of Kylie (and George Michael) leaving the MDNAT before the show ends...

It must suck being so famous that you have to miss out on the last section of concerts to avoid being harassed.

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

She was at London blond ambition with Michael hutchence - they were dating I think at the time ( I remember the dj who was introducing the radio broadcast mentioned he saw them ) 🥰