Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

2 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I never understood why they just didn’t do “living room sessions” for the audience, the nights she wasn’t feeling too good or ordered to rest her body. 

they could’ve just set up the Fado Club section of the show and jammed with the band and singers and had the dancers improvise. Her on the guitar and maybe even piano. Or just laying seductively on the piano. ;)

To me that would’ve been something special instead of cutting a third of the show. 

she talked a lot about living room sessions at the time and it would’ve been a great way for her to rest the body but still give the fans some music and again, something special. 

A lot of fans would of complained no matter what though.  Tickets were expensive and they wanted the full show, even if that meant she was rolled out in a coffin to perform.  :eyes:

I'm glad to see that the majority of fans are genuinely concerned here though.   The last thing she needs are people making up nonsense about what they think happen or demanding for her to make a statement herself.  It's just never going to happen. She'll swing back into things eventually and make a witty post about her being back and ready to take the world by storm again.  :)

19 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

My status just got upgraded to " Don't cry for me Argentina" when i made the last post.

That's suspicious, i think it means something else.Really bizarre considering the meaning of the song and at the time of commenting.

Something off about it.

#conspiracydoom

The last guy who dared say ‘Something’s off’ was smashed to smithereens a few pages back. 😁

I think the song’s a good omen, though. 

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

A lot of fans would of complained no matter what though.  Tickets were expensive and they wanted the full show, even if that meant she was rolled out in a coffin to perform.  :eyes:

I'm glad to see that the majority of fans are genuinely concerned here though.   The last thing she needs are people making up nonsense about what they think happen or demanding for her to make a statement herself.  It's just never going to happen. She'll swing back into things eventually and make a witty post about her being back and ready to take the world by storm again.  :)

We did have the coffin interlude, maybe use that to send Madonna back to get some rest? too morbid?

17 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

we're almost a week from the first post from Guy.... this waiting for official news about her health is getting to me. I'm positive she'll be back stronger than ever but the radio silence is deafening! 

:drama:

I feel the same, and also I feel bad for the fans that have tickets for the first dates and they still don't know anything. 

All the situation is weird.

When she comes back on insta to post but it's actually about her new single with Max Martin and the sickness was just a elaborate politically uncorrect stunt pulled off to launch the new song which is a controversial 80s techno banger where she links her sickness to a illness caused by love and she serves disco puta vibes with the Confessions hairstyle then it smashes debuting with 8M streams in a day only THEN WHAT, DREAM AND DREAM IT BIG!!!!!! 

gretchen amp GIF

11 minutes ago, Andreo said:

When she comes back on insta to post but it's actually about her new single with Max Martin and the sickness was just a elaborate politically uncorrect stunt pulled off to launch the new song which is a controversial 80s techno banger where she links her sickness to a illness caused by love and she serves disco puta vibes with the Confessions hairstyle then it smashes debuting with 8M streams in a day only THEN WHAT, DREAM AND DREAM IT BIG!!!!!! 

gretchen amp GIF

HUH? I guess you are joking, but I really don't get it?  There is no way her song would find such success if people learned that her illness was a hoax.

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea - at least a few years - but I thought that account was real?

I would think if it was real, the message they are conveying, would match the image.  Maybe an image with them actually in bed with her.  I never though it was an authentic account.  But what do I know? 

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

OK but the difference between that being a fake account or a real one is massive at this moment with that post.

Does anyone really know?

whitney-houston-do-you-really-know-me.gi

Other than Madonna has commented in the past that her younger children aren't allowed to be on social media or have mobile devices.  That account has been around for several years now. 

I always thought that account pulled images and such from other accounts that are close to Madonna.  Though, I agree some of the pics that show up there of the twins surprise me as I'm not sure where they are coming from?  It's very much possible someone in her her inner circle (without Madonna's permission) posting on this account.  Though, I'd think Madonna would have the means to find out who's behind it and have the account closed?

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

OK but the difference between that being a fake account or a real one is massive at this moment with that post.

Does anyone really know?

Do you think a fake account turned real as they had seen the light and become legit? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway fake or real the source changes but the message conveys exactly what we know so far 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic