The Celebration North American Leg Postponed ~ Begins October

Shoful

1 minute ago, Israel said:

¿Alguien me podría decir si para España/Barcelona esta por posponer fechas o siguen en pie? 

Could anyone tell me if for Spain / Barcelona is about to postpone dates or are still standing?

as per M's post, the current idea is that Europe will go as planned with the same dates remaining

Selfishly, I'm quite disappointed in the entire North American leg being postponed. I'm off from teaching during the summer and I had my first ever Madonna VIP package secured for night 1 at Madison Square Garden on August 23rd. I was so excited to end my summer fulfilling my biggest Madonna dream besides meeting her - getting to be in the Pit! Living my VIP pit fantasy seeing the queen of pop without any stress of having work that day or the day after sounded like a paradisiac night. And it was still early enough on the tour where I felt pretty safe from any injurious mishaps occurring involving a knee or hip. 

Even when it gets rescheduled, it simply won't be the same having to worry about taking off from work. Not to mention my lingering fear that she could get injured again by that point, so late in the tour, and I could end up with a cancelled or subpar performance like I heard about the tail end of the Madame X Tour. I hope my fears turn out to be for naught.

P.S. I don't need anyone yelling at me for posting a selfish thought. I'm allowed to care about my experience. Just let me get away with this and keep scrolling if you feel like replying something negative, please.

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Cancelling hotels (refundable) and flights (non refundable) is hurting more because of what the whole adventure meant that for the money 😥

Same. I just cancelled my hotel and I'm waiting for the new dates to see if I can change my flight or cancel it and use the credit for a new one or simply cancel the tickets and use the flight for another trip :( . The worst part is that one of the tickets is the best seat I've ever had for a Madonna show ever so I don't wanna miss it for anything. I really hope the Houston dates are rescheduled before May so I can use my current flight :pray:

13 hours ago, karlafalves said:

The first concert of this tour is going to be the biggest one of her whole carrer, for sure.

It gives me the chills just to imagine how the crowd will react when she appears on the stage for the kick-off.

I know I cant wait! I will be at the London Shows! Was lucky enough to be at the opening of the S&S in Cardiff and the Girlie Show in London also... always exciting to see the show at the opening stages

9 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Selfishly, I'm quite disappointed in the entire North American leg being postponed. I'm off from teaching during the summer and I had my first ever Madonna VIP package secured for night 1 at Madison Square Garden on August 23rd. I was so excited to end my summer fulfilling my biggest Madonna dream besides meeting her - getting to be in the Pit! Living my VIP pit fantasy seeing the queen of pop without any stress of having work that day or the day after sounded like a paradisiac night. And it was still early enough on the tour where I felt pretty safe from any injurious mishaps occurring involving a knee or hip. 

Even when it gets rescheduled, it simply won't be the same having to worry about taking off from work. Not to mention my lingering fear that she could get injured again by that point, so late in the tour, and I could end up with a cancelled or subpar performance like I heard about the tail end of the Madame X Tour. I hope my fears turn out to be for naught.

P.S. I don't need anyone yelling at me for posting a selfish thought. I'm allowed to care about my experience. Just let me get away with this and keep scrolling if you feel like replying something negative, please.

We understand, it’s indeed terrible frustrating. Hope you’ll find a new date that works for you 🙏🏼

20 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

You do you, baby. Always feel free to express your feelings.

Don't you worry about those delicate snowflakes among us.

And I feel your pain re the North American postponement!

On 7/10/2023 at 1:08 PM, tscott said:

I'll be curious if the dates in December in North American will be rescheduled too?  If not, that means she'll be starting in Brooklyn NY in mid December for the North American leg of her tour. 

I think those are going to go ahead as planned. 

What my best guess for the route now is:

October 14-December 6: Europe
December 13-January 20: North America Leg I
January 25-January 30: Mexico
Mid Feb-Early May: North America Leg II

7 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

I think those are going to go ahead as planned. 

What my best guess for the route now is:

October 14-December 6: Europe
December 13-January 20: North America Leg I
January 25-January 30: Mexico
Mid Feb-Early May: North America Leg II

Yes, she didn't postpone the December/January U.S dates, so obviously, her first U.S. date will be in Brooklyn New York.  Unless something happens and she has to reschedule those.