Update: Madame X Tour 3LP cancelled

Enrico

I love my vinyls. I am always listening to music, while at my desk, on the phone. I have  a external drive just for music, that's why I don't care for CDs, then on the go I can make playlist for my phone or stream it.

But I'm listening to my vinyls when I'm away from my desk, when I'm not working. When I made some food, when I sit down to read, when I have friends over , while playing board games. I like the ritual, taking them out, give them a clean, flip them. Listening to a whole album in one go. Considering how everything is becoming more automated and easily available. Feeling more aware of doing things for pleasure it's rewarding.

6 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I love my vinyls. I am always listening to music, while at my desk, on the phone. I have  a external drive just for music, that's why I don't care for CDs, then on the go I can make playlist for my phone or stream it.

But I'm listening to my vinyls when I'm away from my desk, when I'm not working. When I made some food, when I sit down to read, when I have friends over , while playing board games. I like the ritual, taking them out, give them a clean, flip them. Listening to a whole album in one go. Considering how everything is becoming more automated and easily available. Feeling more aware of doing things for pleasure it's rewarding.

Very well said.  This is how I enjoy Vinyl as well.  Many times, when I'm reading and/or replying here I am playing my vinyls. I enjoy the ritual of flipping them and thumbing through the album art and lyrics.  It's how it used to be.  I surely enjoy the convenience of a click of a app or button to hear music too, but that's when I may be listening to new music that is just releaased or when I'm out and about, etc. 

7 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It will probably be available in every store like the Rebel Heart Live album. That is just the ordering page for stores. 

I'm hoping that is the case.  With the Rebel Heart Live Vinyl, I remember we had far advance knowledge of it being available.  I recall pre-ordering it March of 2022, and it became available by the end of July.  With this one, we are just hearing about it, and it's supposed to be available in a month or so. 

39 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

So with Rhino releasing this, are we to assume that there will be no reissue for Madonna40?

14 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No, this has nothing to with the deluxe albums. 

Exactly.  The reissues of the landmark albums are separate from all this.  It makes sense for the debut album to be the first re-issue, but who knows what's going to happen?  It's getting harder and harder to defend this deal when we get closer and closer to the debut album's 40th Anniversary.  Warner would be foolish in not re-issuing an expanded set of the first album this year.  I cannot even imagine the postponement of the tour keeping it from happening in time of the anniversary, but we will see.

• Enrico changed the title to Update: Madame X Tour 3LP cancelled