The Celebration Tour- Opening Night- London- Oct 14th

On 7/13/2023 at 11:55 PM, BuggedOut said:

I’m so jealous of everyone here that gets to go to opening night!

I saw one tour opening night, Re-Invention, and it was amazing.

Have fun everyone! 

Omg that must have been such an amazing experience -- I would have died at seeing that Vogue performance without knowing what was coming.

9 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Exactly. She specifically said, “the CURRENT plan”. And that her focus is on her health. (I.E. not the tour for the moment) Fingers crossed. But I have a feeling she will begin in January with Mexico and move south.

If we keep cancelling dates, this will be called the Cancellation Tour and not the Celebration Tour

• 4 weeks later...

I’m so excited for everyone attending the London show. And it even takes place on Lola’s birthday. It’s going to be an unforgettable, emotional and exciting night.  I will be glued to this thread (or any other threads). I soooo enjoy reviews and reactions to every show as much as going to a Madonna show itself. Not long to go Everyone!  It’s coming!! 💃🪩🕺🏼🕊💝🙏👏🪩💝🕊🌹

Couldn't get tix for 14th but I'm there on 15th.

Shame I couldn't make it three London openers as I was at The Girlie Show in '93 and S&S in '09.

The excitement for this one is going to be off the scale considering the build-up. I can't see her cancelling again as insurers would have made sure she was 100% before giving it the green light. I'm sure it is going to happen in London. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Do they serve hotdogs and nachos or is that an American thing?

Sadly, last time I was there watching SZA, the people in front of me were sat down eating Pizza and Nachos, going back and forth through the entire show :suffer: .........guys if you wanna eat just go to a restaurant, it's so much cheaper!!!

On 9/12/2023 at 10:29 AM, luluthecat said:

Sadly, last time I was there watching SZA, the people in front of me were sat down eating Pizza and Nachos, going back and forth through the entire show :suffer: .........guys if you wanna eat just go to a restaurant, it's so much cheaper!!!

What city and venue?