Madonna 65: A Celebration

Prayer

In honor of her birthday, I just finished watching the Madame X Tour for the second time ever.  I forgot how dark and depressing it is.  It's really artistic in a way, but it really is quite contrast to anything concert she's done before.  There were some very beautiful songs on some songs, especially the covers or few newer songs. She really sounded great on Crazy.  I think what annoyed me the most about it as the cut and paste of her audio, especially when she was speaking.  Even the sounded would fluctuate in and out.  Obviously not my favorite tour of hers, but I hardly hate it. 

5 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

A local station here played a couple of songs and wished her a happy birthday/the new dates of the tour in the TX stops. :party:

My station was playing one of her songs every hour for her birthday too. I caught Borderline, Gambler, Papa, Who's that Girl, WIFLFAG and I'll Remember 🤪🤗

58 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

LOL what the fuck was that

Somebody who is a part of that show must be a huge Madonna fan.  And while I never watched that show in my life, it's one of the longest running and popular daytime serials on U.S. television currently.  It makes for nice publicity whatever you think of it.  :)

happy birthday Madonna!!!:heart:

Even though I'm late for the party, it's never too late to wish my favorite star the best. If I could give her a birthday present, it would be very difficult to choose something that would surprise her because she has everything in this life, let's remember that she owns a large fortune that, apart from guaranteeing her happiness, also gives her the privilege of being able to buy everything she wants.

While some people wait for the start of the new year to make promises and projects on a personal level, for others it is birthdays that represent this "new year". If this is the case of Madonna, I would like her to return to the right path as far as her musical career is concerned, since her latest releases did not please me at all to be honest, but I hope that this "new year" means the return of the quality that has been so missed in recent times and what better than with a new album that makes us remember the excellence that Ray of Light represented at the time, of which I am still waiting for its sequel to this day.:pray:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic