Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?

Donna

Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?   

109 members voted

1. 1. Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?

Erotica

True Blue

I'm Breathless

In that order.

I  listened often COD, ROL, LAP, Music, AL but I think those three are the ones that I always ended up listening for comfort I don't need to be in a the mood for them.

First Album, LV, BS, MX, casual plays, mostly when I'm listening to more Madonna

MDNA, RH  I have to deliberately plan to listen to them.

HC I forgot about it, then when I listen to it I realised is not THAT bad

I love American Life, so that's the album I listen the most. Also, Confessions on a Dance Floor has great songs, so it's also one of my most played ones, with Like a Prayer and Ray of Light (just great albums). Then, I think MDNA is another album I play so much (at least this year, in which I have enjoyed the album much more than in the past). And also, Music (which is my second favorite, even if I play it less than others). So then, less listened are Like a Virgin, Bedtime Stories and Erotica. The rest are albums I listen to occasionally, which doesn't mean that I don't like them (that's just about how often I listen to her albums).

8 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Erotica

True Blue

I'm Breathless

In that order.

I  listened often COD, ROL, LAP, Music, AL but I think those three are the ones that I always ended up listening for comfort I don't need to be in a the mood for them.

First Album, LV, BS, MX, casual plays, mostly when I'm listening to more Madonna

MDNA, RH  I have to deliberately plan to listen to them.

HC I forgot about it, then when I listen to it I realised is not THAT bad

Finally someone who listens to the same albums that I do. 
By the way, looking at your profile pic I would love to listen to Where Life Begins with you whispering dirty words in my ear (with all the respect). - Sorry, in another universe my name is Dita.