• Drowned World
    • Re-Invention
    • Confessions
    • Sticky & Sweet
    • MDNA
    • Rebel Heart
    • Madame X
    • Celebration

I'm in doubt between Blond Ambition and Drowned World ... maybe Drowned world anyway, the darkness and the image of the stage exemplifies the feeling very well.

The main point about the titles for me is that the 90s materials shows (Blond Ambition, Girlie Show and Drowned world) really represented the mood of the mise en scene. But the years from 1989 to 2001 are her most creative, inspired and experimental so this is reflected in everything she did, from the videos to the live shows as well. Everything seemed to be cohesive (as MDNA and Rebel heart do not) and genuine (as Hard candy does not).

The other shows just refer to the albums anyway, except the ReInvention tour wich still is one of the most underrated imo (there still was very high quality there).

Blond Ambition 

Best scene/stage, opening song (close with Vogue RIT), costumes, like a virgin, like a prayer...i mean the whole religion act is everything. Emotionaly and artisticly to me geisha act from DTW comes close to it.

Maybe; Into the groove WTG version tops BA. aaaand Music DWT tops KIT as the finale per se.

13 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

👍👍👌

Excatly like me 

( And also like you i hate the Celebration name with a passion....)

You have good taste.

I'd say l hate Celebration name with an eye roll, will always love this woman even when the marketing department rules over art and creativity (like her Rebel heart vision) . She has given so much l can forgive some lazy at this stage of her career. Still have faith, esp with Price on board we are in for something special to celebrate, maybe even a Kool and the gang mash up :laughing:

36 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

You have good taste.

I'd say l hate Celebration name with an eye roll, will always love this woman even when the marketing department rules over art and creativity (like her Rebel heart vision) . She has given so much l can forgive some lazy at this stage of her career. Still have faith, esp with Price on board we are in for something special to celebrate, maybe even a Kool and the gang mash up :laughing:

Don't tell me you like funk music like Kool & the gang cause if yeah then we're really twins 😮

On 9/29/2023 at 2:13 PM, ma(x) said:

Blond+Ambition+Tour+-+Logo+406x223.png

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

Blond Ambition is THE most iconic name of a tour by any artist, ever!

And, as much as i like Re-Invention....I wish she went with The Whore of Babylon

I go with the flow this time...

Such a statement in just 2 words, esp after the Pepsi imbroglio.

About RIT name, we know how a spouse's suggestion can be pretty awful, but she hadn't got many mass-friendly choices (would rather she named it Nobody Knows Me Tour, as a continuation to the Drowned World Tour...)