The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

1 minute ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

She sure does but I am still undecided on which I like better at this point. Am sure most here won't agree with this but I would love to see her try for the virgin tour hair style.

I thought she came close to doing that on The Rebel Heart Tour.  It would be interesting if she could really sport the exact style from that tour. :luv:

16 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I agree. I was hoping she was going to keep the change up.  But either way, she looks "stunning!"

Girl when i tell you she looked a goddess.. she was totally giving Bedtime Story at Brit Awards vibes. 

Lol even my coworker (33) called her hot after watching my IG stories.

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Girl when i tell you she looked a goddess.. she was totally giving Bedtime Story at Brit Awards vibes. 

Lol even my coworker (33) called her hot after watching my IG stories.

Yeah, something really stirs inside me when I see her with straight hair.  She always rocks it.  I think it makes her look even younger as well. :luv:

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I thought she came close to doing that on The Rebel Heart Tour.  It would be interesting if she could really sport the exact style from that tour. :luv:

Id love to see how it would look on her. Maybe AI can create a nice one, lol

Date                         City                    Country                      Venue                      Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne              Germany             Lanxess Arena                 Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne              Germany             Lanxess Arena                 The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                      Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                    France                  Accor Arena                      Dj Kiddy Smile

November 23, 2023    Milan                   Italy                     Mediolanum Forum            Donatella Versace

November 25, 2023    Milan                    Italy             Mediolanum Forum             Deborah "Debi" Anne Mazar

November 28, 2023   Berlin                    Germany              Mercedes Benz Arena     Gabriel Massan

November 29, 2023   Berlin                     Germany              Mercedes Benz Arena     "Peaches" Merrill Beth Nisker

https://www.instagram.com/stories/peachesnisker/3247075706463118589/

kooste.JPG

I really liked the straight lace for the first act! I don't know who said it before but I too find the first outfit ugly, it's too busy on the eyes and swallows her body. The wavy hair doesn't match very well with that imo, plus it looks kinda dirty/oily lol.

What I would LOVE to see is a hairstyle parted to the side, she looks beautiful when she does it.

1311404096_images(3)(1).jpeg.bb6ae6745eeb294917303e30ae5225c4.jpeg

Wish people would just enjoy the show from now on instead of filming it all, its not like its not available. We dont need 30 versions of each show, leave that for others to do. ENJOY YOURSELVES!! give your camera to your non stan friend to film! Do anything but be in your moment. 

Ps yes it does piss everyone else off and pps they are a) watching it through your selfish phone b) feel sad you are not in the moment and c) they feel guilty they cant sing or clap incase it ruins your video.    Yes others have manners. 

I did say It ALL of course you might want a pic or vid too but seriously, omg all or most of the thing is just so rude not just to her but for the rest around you. I wouldnt tell someone to stop its their choice and theres nothing that says that 8000 people cant each night but it really ruins others nights. 

Youll all throw handbags at me now, im just saying have fun!!! leave that job for someone else. :)

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Wish people would just enjoy the show from now on instead of filming it all, its not like its not available. We dont need 30 versions of each show, leave that for others to do. ENJOY YOURSELVES!! give your camera to your non stan friend to film! Do anything but be in your moment. 

Ps yes it does piss everyone else off and pps they are a) watching it through your selfish phone b) feel sad you are not in the moment and c) they feel guilty they cant sing or clap incase it ruins your video.    Yes others have manners. 

On the floor literally 80% of the audience have their cameras up throughout the show. It’s like this at every concert now and it seems those wanting everyone to “live in the moment” are in the minority.

One thing I do wonder is that while we have restrictions on “professional recording equipment” listed on ticket terms and conditions now we are at a point where phones can produce pro looking results. I’m wondering when artists/promoters are going to start to have a problem with that.

There was talk of venues putting limits on filming somehow in arrangement with a certain model of the iPhone a few years ago but nothing came of it. So they can certainly find ways to restrict filming if they want to. They also have the option of the yonder pouches like on Madame x. When I saw Bjork there was no filming allowed and most people respected that rule.

I personally love taking videos and also love watching bootleg videos. But I do find the sea of videos pointless because most people do not take good videos worthy of being shared on YouTube. I do wonder how Madonna feels about it on this tour because the amount of people taking videos is far greater than I remember it being on Rebel Heart.

I remember when i went to see Confessions, when she emerged from the disco ball, the whole venue lit up with the thousands of flashlights from cellular phones, i wrote a review in the press for it and i said "Madonna, [all the names of the french providers then] welcome you to Paris !". And it only got worst from there, i remember how annoyed i was at l'Olympia for the Hard Candy promo show because some guys in front row had Ipads to film her and they were blocking our view, people were insulting them but it was not only at Madonna's, all concerts became like that. If you are a bit remote in the back, you can see the screens of the smartphones and the artist's image replicated a thousand times in the venue. It's like having a multiangle view.

They know about it, Celebration was conceived for social media as La Horde said. And she asks people to show their "lights" at one point. You can't fight that in an arena or a stadium. You can't hold 10000 or more people's phones. It would need extra staff to pay for it.

While I don't like to record anything myself at concerts, except for maybe two or three short videos to keep, I'm immensely grateful to everyone recording full songs, full concerts, etc: thanks to them we can keep up with the tour and each show and see the differences, new bits, etc. etc.

This show is also designed to work for social media, as someone said above. I find it incredibly hard to do something that works both ways: real life when you're there and also the little video on Instagram/YouTube. But they've done it.

Curly hair was back last night in Berlin (I prefer it?). This guy has tons of stories from the Golden Circle (be quick, they'll be gone soon!):

https://www.instagram.com/stories/theflipper

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

Better using phones and sharing videos evrywhere, that's a lot of promotion, specially with this amazing show and how good she looks, than the total mess that was Madame X, when the only thing that the general public could see was the Eurovison performance 👀

Exactly. Since i've uploaded some parts on my IG Stories, many of my friends and co workers have told me how stunning she looks and that they're impressed. Us sharing our recordings are helpful in these social media days 

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

On the floor literally 80% of the audience have their cameras up throughout the show. It’s like this at every concert now and it seems those wanting everyone to “live in the moment” are in the minority.

One thing I do wonder is that while we have restrictions on “professional recording equipment” listed on ticket terms and conditions now we are at a point where phones can produce pro looking results. I’m wondering when artists/promoters are going to start to have a problem with that.

There was talk of venues putting limits on filming somehow in arrangement with a certain model of the iPhone a few years ago but nothing came of it. So they can certainly find ways to restrict filming if they want to. They also have the option of the yonder pouches like on Madame x. When I saw Bjork there was no filming allowed and most people respected that rule.

I personally love taking videos and also love watching bootleg videos. But I do find the sea of videos pointless because most people do not take good videos worthy of being shared on YouTube. I do wonder how Madonna feels about it on this tour because the amount of people taking videos is far greater than I remember it being on Rebel Heart.

I think with this particular tour the virality  and sharing videos is on the table as part of the promotional campaign.

They are not waiting for the tour to be released in a DVD in 2 years. They ride the TikTok wave and have clips everywhere. That's why they are keen in upgrading fans to the front rows too. It's about showing this Madonna rising from the ashes and flipping the bird to the media that dragged her few months ago.

And having people sharing celebrating in awe and sharing it everywhere.

9 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I think with this particular tour the virality  and sharing videos is on the table as part of the promotional campaign.

They are not waiting for the tour to be released in a DVD in 2 years. They ride the TikTok wave and have clips everywhere. That's why they are keen in upgrading fans to the front rows too. It's about showing this Madonna rising from the ashes and flipping the bird to the media that dragged her few months ago.

And having people sharing celebrating in awe and sharing it everywhere.

This. As it's happening to every single stage or promo tour by every artist rn.

@Blue Jean @EgoRod If its totally normal to take photos or video at a concert , and its something i love to do myself too, its sad that now people stop to buy the dvd ,or stop to put the money for the streaming version of this tour and everthing else. its shock how the people reduce everthing and everyone to a post on a social network, or a insta pic, or a tik tok video, without take time to think how much hard work is behind a show.... in this moment a M show.... how much creativity, how much logistic and how many hundreds and hundreds people need this jobs.... 

eveytime an album i like, is out in a record store i buy it, even if i will  use the spotify version....but i do it because i want to give my money to an artist i have admiration for and for the music i love.... if someone really love an artist and is creative journey need to put money out, because you dont only give money to a singer but to the hundreds people who work at the projects.... the people who work at the music studio, the musician who help to build the sound, the songwriters, the people who create the booklet.... ecc ecc 

people should only come back to think in a serious way at art, creativity, and music and not only to put things on insta facebook or tik tok only to have more visualization as possibile.

She messed up a bit the Blond Ambition bed scene choreography last night (that video title xd):

But came back to it like a pro.

Love the little things here and there every night, also vocal mistakes, etc. Makes it all human. And to be fair, this is one of the many numbers that is not 100% exactly the same every night, depends on her mood she's more "excited" or less in the last part.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic