The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This. Literally the first text I got from my friend who’d been so excited to go tonight was “it was phenomenal, but I’m so sad she cut the show short, I was excited for Bitch I’m Madonna and Celebration :suffer:“. Attendees know they didn’t get the full thing tonight.

As an aside, what a mood kill to have tube announcements in the middle of the drama of Bedtime Story of all songs :dead:

Indeed! 

Today is the last day
That I'm using words
But not trains 🎵

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

STUPID LAME ASS LONDON WITH YOUR SILLY ASS CURFEW RULE, STOP INTERRUPTING DA KWEEN AND LET HER FINISH THE CONCEPTUALIZATION OF HER CELEBRATION™ OMG 4bbced35692dadcb9131721f5af63afe.jpg.d47cf3a545a8b03728f160cf004ea502.jpg

Next time she is gonna start chanting unknown language and will start cursing everyone on stage and near her as part of the Celebration™ experience

For all the members saying “no big deal, it was a few songs”…

…okay fine, let’s imagine the Confessions Tour ending after La Isla Bonita. Or Reinvention Tour ending after Crazy for You. Or Drowned World ending after Lo Que Siete La Mujer.

You’d feel a little cheated after missing those amazing finales, no?

Or god forbid she starts the abridged shows again, imagine Confessions starting with the Confessions Interlude or Reinvention with American Life. Missing integral parts of the respective shows.

So why is this any different? Is it because the ending is lackluster this time around? If that’s the case, then maybe there’s a larger discussion to be had around the show itself, because for past shows, simply chopping the beginning and / or end would have been unacceptable to fans. Madonna shows aren’t a “gig” they’re a show with an arc and deserve to be presented in their full form. 

Just now, McDonna said:

Thanks.  I do!  What a great segment from the show.

Yeah let's share vids, I have the feeling this tour could be object of the third tour documentary (like Truth or dare I mean) or maybe a kind of biographical documentary without having a full concert release. We need good fanmade edit of this one :heart:

Just now, stefo said:

Yeah let's share vids, I have the feeling this tour could be object of the third tour documentary (like Truth or dare I mean) or maybe a kind of biographical documentary without having a full concert release. We need good fanmade edit of this one :heart:

I believe she's filming this tour for a documentary film of some sort.  There was a mention of the guy filming earlier from yesterday's show, even showing a picture of him behind his camera filming.  Also, there was a mentioned earlier in the year, she was documenting the tour. 

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

You said the same thing with Madame X 

• Donna changed the title to !!! It's Time!!! Let's Celebrate: Celebration Tour Discussion (Spoilers Welcome!)
1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I'm not stifling anyone's perspective. I offered my opinion as you are.  People are entitled to say what they want.  I just don't think cutting Bob is necessary.  I honestly am not a fan of his, but what I've seen of him in the show, he's quite enjoyable.  I'm always open to others perspective.  :)

Sorry it just seemed like you were reasserting it over again against each different view.

2 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

Yeah,, just like TAYLOR SWIFT and BEYONCÉ didn’t either,,,,,,,OH WAIT??,,, nail the bitches fake fat ass to the fckn wall!! 

Really have no idea as I don't follow either one of their careers or tours close enough to know.  Anyway, no need to be belligerent! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)