The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

From Pop Justice forums:

"Apparently these were some of the ideas and rehearsed songs:

- The Power Of Good-Bye (planned as an encore with Frozen or just as songs in the final section).
- Frozen (replaced with Rain).
- Candy Shop.
- The plan was to open the show with Celebration, followed by Nothing Really Matters.
- They also suggested Nothing Really Matters as the finale and leave Everybody as the opener.
- Papa Don't Preach.
- Music.
- Hold Tight was supposed to be in the cowboy section.
- Celebration was always rehearsed an outro and it didn't have Music elements.
- Oh Father (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section).
- Sorry (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section)."

Interesting. I'm not surprised that Candy Shop was rehearsed haha. Also the fact that Sorry and Oh Father were supposed to be on the setlist makes sense, but I'm wondering where they would be placed on the setlist. 

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

From Pop Justice forums:

"Apparently these were some of the ideas and rehearsed songs:

- The Power Of Good-Bye (planned as an encore with Frozen or just as songs in the final section).
- Frozen (replaced with Rain).
- Candy Shop.
- The plan was to open the show with Celebration, followed by Nothing Really Matters.
- They also suggested Nothing Really Matters as the finale and leave Everybody as the opener.
- Papa Don't Preach.
- Music.
- Hold Tight was supposed to be in the cowboy section.
- Celebration was always rehearsed an outro and it didn't have Music elements.
- Oh Father (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section).
- Sorry (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section)."

Thanks for sharing this.  Interesting to know what was planned earlier on and even rehearsed, yet didn't make it to the show. :)

I'm really worried about her guys something isn't right. The late starts, ICU episode, bandaging of her leg, the case that lots of people are saying the setlist doesn't feel finalised and last minute and at points she looks lost. My Heart is breaking seeing her like this. I was going to get a ticket in December to see her but I don't think I can. It might just be me worried but I mentioned in a post in another thread she should of just cancelled the tour this year and then rearranged for next year. I know it would of pissed people off but quite frankly I think she needed more time to recover and get the show in order.

1 minute ago, MerBoy13 said:

I'm really worried about her guys something isn't right. The late starts, ICU episode, bandaging of her leg, the case that lots of people are saying the setlist doesn't feel finalised and last minute and at points she looks lost. My Heart is breaking seeing her like this. I was going to get a ticket in December to see her but I don't think I can. It might just be me worried but I mentioned in a post in another thread she should of just cancelled the tour this year and then rearranged for next year. I know it would of pissed people off but quite frankly I think she needed more time to recover and get the show in order.

I personally think she looks the happiest she's been in years? She's hitting the moves, her vocals are on point and she's really energetic during the shows!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)