The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

New clip 

She describes her character very much founded on the 90s, with a particular presence of the Erotica imaginary: a lot of those dancers are dressed with costumes from Vogue to Music. I mean, we have Mae Morabito and no Madame X :lol:

Anyway, if she would have put on something similar, with a proper costume (I wanted the male suite), performing Express Yourself with her old selves, this show would have been perfection!! (BIM is weak) 

4 hours ago, Immaculate said:

Madonna just posted a reels on IG with this promo pic :hearteyes: I think in the future this could be the official cover of the tour release, so beautiful!

Someone have this in better quality?

20231025_030406.jpg

Yeah! it has everything to be a great cover, sums up everything, the tour and what she’s about 40 years later ❤️

Thanks to the tour we know that she would have started the biopic just around Pre-Madonna, it would have included the AIDS crisis and judging by the poster and the homage to the 90s heavy setlist, the movie would have tackled the Sex era and motherhood ROL. 
Who knows, maybe she will still find someone who will finance this with her directing it. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)