The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The most beautiful couple 

IMG_6307.jpeg

She is so good in this tour, her elegance and that smile are everything.

During the Confessions/Hard candy years, I often said I was sure that she would have aged keeping her beauty intact, even losing her youth, and that she would have not made anything to appear younger than her actual age. Of course I was wrong, she started to have an even more youngish attitude than the one she had in her  30s or 40s (and it's ok of course, it's her life). I just wanna say that in the recent pics from this tour she really is showing that graceful, mature and sexy look I imagined years ago :broken:

27 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Oh dear you should know better, maybe next time chiquitito!

Well, I think that something that can objectively differentiate Madonna fans is their level of knowledge and this may depend on the number of years they have been fans, access to certain information that is not always available to everyone, from their ability to discern what information is part of the sensationalism, from the reports or interviews of Madonna that they have seen to this day and not only from her but from other people related to her, etc.

If there were levels that measured the level of knowledge of the fans, I think I would be at an intermediate level but obviously in this forum there are other fans who surpass me in that aspect and who are at a very advanced level such as Prayer, BlueJean, etc. And that is why every time one of them corrects me on a phrase or comment that does not correspond to reality, I will simply thank them for the clarification. Something I've always done by the way.

As they say, it is never too late to learn from mistakes (like the case of the 2 million disco ball) and much less be ashamed of it. The bad thing would be to cling to wrong ideas motivated by pride and arrogance and that is not my case.

4 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, I think that something that can objectively differentiate Madonna fans is their level of knowledge and this may depend on the number of years they have been fans, access to certain information that is not always available to everyone, from their ability to discern what information is part of the sensationalism, from the reports or interviews of Madonna that they have seen to this day and not only from her but from other people related to her, etc.

If there were levels that measured the level of knowledge of the fans, I think I would be at an intermediate level but obviously in this forum there are other fans who surpass me in that aspect and who are at a very advanced level such as Prayer, BlueJean, etc. And that is why every time one of them corrects me on a phrase or comment that does not correspond to reality, I will simply thank them for the clarification. Something I've always done by the way.

As they say, it is never too late to learn from mistakes (like the case of the 2 million disco ball) and much less be ashamed of it. The bad thing would be to cling to wrong ideas motivated by pride and arrogance and that is not my case.

Very good essay but I ain't reading a single word from it. You look like I used to be here back in 2016-7 and again in 2019. I have earned a bad reputation inside and outside Infinity for being a stupid, bizarre troll who vomited words and bibles to the core while everything I said could be summed up in two or three sentences. Here's a tip from someone who has earned a very bad reputation right here on forum as "Madonna hater" and "internet troll:" LESS IS MORE. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY AT ALL.

Feel free to not read my words either if you wanna, *blink*!

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Very good essay but I ain't reading a single word from it. You look like I used to be here back in 2016-7 and again in 2019. I have earned a bad reputation inside and outside Infinity for being a stupid, bizarre troll who vomited words and bibles to the core while everything I said could be summed up in two or three sentences. Here's a tip from someone who has earned a very bad reputation right here on forum as "Madonna hater" and "internet troll:" LESS IS MORE. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY AT ALL.

Feel free to not read my words either if you wanna, *blink*!

Never beating the troll allegations, I fear

4 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Her ass looks nothing like it does in the body suit when she is wearing the red outfit, even if she has had implants they don't look botched. She is clearly wearing padding in the body suit, which makes everything look terrible, I don't understand why though.

These photos are from opening night oct 14.

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_02.jpg

I made skirt for bitch I'm Madonna performance.

See? It also doesn't look like she has implants on her butt. Because that skirt covering her ass. 

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_01.jpg

But when you remove that skirt. Then reality is showing up. her implant ass is always there all the time.

We must praise the smart designer who cleverly designed the skirtline to cover her hips.

And Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with her huge implant brazilian lift ass.

It's her body. 

It's her choice.

I don't care she botched her body because it's her body and it's her choice.

But I don't understand the people talking nonsense that she performs with her padding back in her hips after she's had her implants removed.

She still has her notorious botched implant huge ass.

So What?

It's her body

It's her choice!

just admit it and move on!

And enjoy her new tour!

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

This video is EVERYTHING:

The little moment in the red bed resting for like 10 seconds while old BAT Madonna is holding her is cute as f**k. (Or cute after f**k).

Thanks for posting this.  This is the first excellent video of JML I've seen performed so close up.  The orgy is obviously more artsy dance compared to the Girlie Show's orgy which it really looked like they were all simulating sex.

48 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

These photos are from opening night oct 14.

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_02.jpg

I made skirt for bitch I'm Madonna performance.

See? It also doesn't look like she has implants on her butt. Because that skirt covering her ass. 

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_01.jpg

But when you remove that skirt. Then reality is showing up. her implant ass is always there all the time.

We must praise the smart designer who cleverly designed the skirtline to cover her hips.

And Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with her huge implant brazilian lift ass.

It's her body. 

It's her choice.

I don't care she botched her body because it's her body and it's her choice.

But I don't understand the people talking nonsense that she performs with her padding back in her hips after she's had her implants removed.

She still has her notorious botched implant huge ass.

So What?

It's her body

It's her choice!

just admit it and move on!

And enjoy her new tour!

/end nonsense butt talking

35 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for posting this.  This is the first excellent video of JML I've seen performed so close up.  The orgy is obviously more artsy dance compared to the Girlie Show's orgy which it really looked like they were all simulating sex.

Yes, thanks! The vid I saw before of JML was done from a distance and not the best quality. It's sexy, but there's actual artistic dancing involved, so it definitely comes off as more "tasteful" than the Girlie Show orgy. I see one topless dancer, but most of the dancers are wearing nude bodysuits that can be clearly seen in this HQ video, so there's more simulated nudity in this act than real nudity. There's a classy sensuality to the choreography. 

Edited by Kae-Leah Williamson (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The most beautiful couple 

IMG_6307.jpeg

You know, back during the Confessions era I’d wondered if there was something between them. Even if nothing happened, at least feelings or connection beyond professional/platonic.

If so I couldn’t blame her for potentially straying; stodgy old Guy had to be leaving her feeling emotionally unfulfilled.

49 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

You know, back during the Confessions era I’d wondered if there was something between them. Even if nothing happened, at least feelings or connection beyond professional/platonic.

If so I couldn’t blame her for potentially straying; stodgy old Guy had to be leaving her feeling emotionally unfulfilled.

Didn’t we all? 

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

DUDE SERIOUSLY 

Stop GIF

Yes. I'm Serious. that photos from Oct 14, the opening night.

I mean there's even videos on youtube.

This video uploaded at oct 15. The title said that it's Celebration tour London day 1. 

You wouldn't be stupid enough to tell me that it was a manipulation of the YouTube upload date, would you?

And These are capture from this video. You can clearly see that her infamous implant butts on Opening night.

Just admit it. It's her body and her choice and move on. 

Madonna Give Me All Your Luvin ft. Nicki Minaj Celebration Tour London Day 1.mkv_20231024_101600.607.jpg

Madonna Give Me All Your Luvin ft. Nicki Minaj Celebration Tour London Day 1.mkv_20231024_101355.840.jpg

madonna opening night her implant ass 02.png

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic