The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

So grateful for fans who provide us with footage from the tour.  Some still have a long while to go before their show and others just aren't able to go.  So people sharing whatever footage, in any capacity is appreciated by me.  And there have been many HQ and great views of her that has been shared. :party:

Thanks so much @McDonna for sharing footage with us in this thread 

I loved this description/review from a fan named Boy Toy at Pop Justice;

This is not a hits show!

Madonna is not repeating herself, she’s not retracing her steps, she’s not trying to fit into her old-selves or simply revisit her legacy.

Present-day Madonna is devouring her past, her music, her history, her impact, her legend and presenting to us a distorted version of herself, blurring the borders of real and surreal, documentary and fiction, life and art, like Madonna herself. 

It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s music history which is also a Celebration of the history of music. It’s a Celebration of her cultural impact which is also a celebration of culture itself. It’s a Celebration of dance, of joy, of humanity, of creativity, of having no fear, of standing by what you believe, of expressing yourself. It’s a Celebration of love.

It’s a Celebration of life. It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s life. It’s a Celebration that Madonna is alive - in the stage and inside all of us.

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This is not a hits show!

Madonna is not repeating herself, she’s not retracing her steps, she’s not trying to fit into her old-selves or simply revisit her legacy.

Present-day Madonna is devouring her past, her music, her history, her impact, her legend and presenting to us a distorted version of herself, blurring the borders of real and surreal, documentary and fiction, life and art, like Madonna herself. 

It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s music history which is also a Celebration of the history of music. It’s a Celebration of her cultural impact which is also a celebration of culture itself. It’s a Celebration of dance, of joy, of humanity, of creativity, of having no fear, of standing by what you believe, of expressing yourself. It’s a Celebration of love.

It’s a Celebration of life. It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s life. It’s a Celebration that Madonna is alive - in the stage and inside all of us.

That’s a really great description. 

48 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This is not a hits show!

Thank you for sharing this.  Love reading fan reviews who actually went to the show.  As much as I appreciate and love watching fan footage from the shows, nothing replaces being actually there.  I think over all she sounds great and is really enjoying herself very much on this tour.

12 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

She sounds pitchy in the Paris shows is it the grills? Because she didn’t sound like that before…

In the videos I see on TikTok of the show, with her having the grillz in, it looks like she's wearing false teeth. You know, like the really old men who are wearing false teeth that are too big for their mouth.

If she wants to wear those, she should wear them only for Bitch I'm Madonna and leave those out of the rest of the show

3 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

In the videos I see on TikTok of the show, with her having the grillz in, it looks like she's wearing false teeth. You know, like the really old men who are wearing false teeth that are too big for their mouth.

If she wants to wear those, she should wear them only for Bitch I'm Madonna and leave those out of the rest of the show

I think she looks like Taylor Swift horse teeth not that we have been there to know what we are talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Chomp chomp!

IMG_6939.jpeg

17 hours ago, sidewalktalk said:

Thank you so much for sharing those - he should be the Dj every night - he's fantastic. Was he playing only Madonna tracks in his set? I bet he has some amazing source material he can work with - studio versions of confessions (and other) tours... oh how I would love to hear what he could do with all that material... thank you!

I was on a second night in Paris. He didn't play only Madonna tracks, but there were some.

He started his set with an acapella of "Secret Garden" which developed into full private remix.

Then, there were private remixes of "Future Lovers" (mixed with "I Feel Love") and Deeper And Deeper.

Among the released stuff there were: "Sorry" (Man With Guitar Mix mashed with PSB Maxi Mix), "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix), "Get Together" (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) and "I Love New York" (Thin White Duke Mix).

For non-Madonna stuff there were Jaydee's Plastic Dreams and The Killer's "Mr Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) which closed the set.

Honestly, it was a fantastic set and a perfect warm-up for the concert. He played around 60-70 minutes I think.

6 minutes ago, Sabrettes said:

I was on a second night in Paris. He didn't play only Madonna tracks, but there were some.

He started his set with an acapella of "Secret Garden" which developed into full private remix.

Then, there were private remixes of "Future Lovers" (mixed with "I Feel Love") and Deeper And Deeper.

Among the released stuff there were: "Sorry" (Man With Guitar Mix mashed with PSB Maxi Mix), "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix), "Get Together" (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) and "I Love New York" (Thin White Duke Mix).

For non-Madonna stuff there were Jaydee's Plastic Dreams and The Killer's "Mr Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) which closed the set.

Honestly, it was a fantastic set and a perfect warm-up for the concert. He played around 60-70 minutes I think.

Sounds amazing, not like Arca that played only noise and was dancing up and down with any coordination with the 'music'. 

Hey everyone, I wanted to share something with you today that made my day.

I've been a huge Madonna fan since 2005 and have been bothering my family about it for years. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm led to oversaturation, especially with my sister, who almost hates Madonna now. For instance, in the car, I can only play Madonna if I promise not to play any "Madonna crap."

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend Madonna's concert in Cologne as a travel companion for a person with a disability. Due to my semester abroad, I passed the chance on to my sister.

Her feedback on yesterday's concert was fantastic. Some highlights for her were "Like a Prayer," "Hung Up", "La Isla Bonita," and "Mother and Father „ (surprisingly!). She's currently on the train heading home, listening to the setlist on Spotify. She said she now really gets Madonna thinks she is cool sock 😂

20 hours ago, sidewalktalk said:

Thank you so much for sharing those - he should be the Dj every night - he's fantastic. Was he playing only Madonna tracks in his set? I bet he has some amazing source material he can work with - studio versions of confessions (and other) tours... oh how I would love to hear what he could do with all that material... thank you!

He played most if not all of his COADF remixes, his remix of Avalon by Juliet, his remix of Mr. Brightside by The Killers and many more 

46 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to share something with you today that made my day.

I've been a huge Madonna fan since 2005 and have been bothering my family about it for years. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm led to oversaturation, especially with my sister, who almost hates Madonna now. For instance, in the car, I can only play Madonna if I promise not to play any "Madonna crap."

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend Madonna's concert in Cologne as a travel companion for a person with a disability. Due to my semester abroad, I passed the chance on to my sister.

Her feedback on yesterday's concert was fantastic. Some highlights for her were "Like a Prayer," "Hung Up", "La Isla Bonita," and "Mother and Father „ (surprisingly!). She's currently on the train heading home, listening to the setlist on Spotify. She said she now really gets Madonna thinks she is cool sock 😂

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)