The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

23 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Omg guys i'm back home from the berlin show now and i'm still shocked. She was soo amazing. I recorded some clips on my phone, i'm too tired right now but tomorrow i'm going to watch and upload some parts on tik tok and youtube.

My body is still shaking. She's a Goddess. 

So you survived the road and the Madonna's experience!!! So happy for you!!!

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

What I love about the vocal here, while it's not perfect, it's raw.  I love it! :party: 

3 hours ago, scion said:

It sounds completely different to some of the previous shows and very very live. I wouldn't call it raw though, it's definitely well processed. I'm sure its been mimed on some shows to a new vocal.

She sounds raw definitley, you can clearly hear her imperfect vocals over the backing track. And it was never mimed imo, I watched allot of video's and her singing can be heard on all of them ( depending on where that person is recording) 

But anyway great video's from tonight show 🥰 can't wait, i see her Saturday 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

To me,  I can hear her live vocals more on the videos that have surfaced from tonight's show so far.  What I mean by "raw" is that I can hear the imperfections/flaws.  I prefer that.  My thought is maybe they found a better balance with the pre-recorded vocals to her live vocals.  I understand the backing tracks are there for support, but sometimes they drowned out her live vocals on several songs.

Her live vocals can be heard in all nights 

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Her live vocals can be heard in all nights 

I never said it couldn't be.  I'm just saying on some of the songs I've heard tonight, her vocals are far more prominent and clearer than usual. That definitely is the case with Nothing Really Matters and Holiday.  I'm not going pretend she isn't singing along with a pre-recorded backing track, but sometimes these songs the backing track tends to over power her live vocals. Tonight's show seems to be different.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I never said it couldn't be.  I'm just saying on some of the songs I've heard tonight, her vocals are far more prominent and clearer than usual. That definitely is the case with Nothing Really Matters and Holiday.  I'm not going pretend she isn't singing along with a pre-recorded backing track, but sometimes these songs the backing track tends to over power her live vocals. Tonight's show seems to be different.

I know, but that also depends on the video quality and spot where recording. Same songs, same night, different spots recording can sound way more live than recording on another spot in that same arena. I watch allot on tiktok, most of them you can clearly hear her vocals. 🥰... 

Im going Saturday, im so excited 

40 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Omg guys i'm back home from the berlin show now and i'm still shocked. She was soo amazing. I recorded some clips on my phone, i'm too tired right now but tomorrow i'm going to watch and upload some parts on tik tok and youtube.

So glad you made it and had the best time! So happy for you. Yayyy. Sleep good!!! 🔥🔥🔥💃💃💃💃🔥🔥

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

Glad you made it! And glad you love it.

13 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I can‘t with this wig. They dont even care now, how they stripe it on her head 😭😭😭

hate the helmet style, hate the color and the stiff locks. It looks so cheap. The other hairstyles are great though but I cant understand how they let her go on stage like this. 

IMG_8727.jpeg

:lol::lol:Ha,Ha Oh my God! In what country did that happen?

6 hours ago, McDonna said:

To me,  I can hear her live vocals more on the videos that have surfaced from tonight's show so far.  What I mean by "raw" is that I can hear the imperfections/flaws.  I prefer that.  My thought is maybe they found a better balance with the pre-recorded vocals to her live vocals.  I understand the backing tracks are there for support, but sometimes they drowned out her live vocals on several songs.

In Paris the 2 last nights it sounded very live too

16 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I can‘t with this wig. They dont even care now, how they stripe it on her head 😭😭😭

hate the helmet style, hate the color and the stiff locks. It looks so cheap. The other hairstyles are great though but I cant understand how they let her go on stage like this. 

IMG_8727.jpeg

Dead 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t mind the curls in NRM they look great but in the rest of that section with the horrible costume is too much! 

But this is a gazillion times better 

Shes only going to sport it in Berlin because everyone loved it 🤣🤣🤣

Agree 100% !!

The curls works really well for NRM (maybe even better than the straight hair) but the costume for rest of that section is absolutely horrible, so the straight hair kinda save it. 

8 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Wowww. Just speechless!! Beautiful!

I prefer this style, it's something different. The only thing that I thought that she should change on this concert, was the style. Every tour of her career had a very distinctive hairstyle and she started the Celebration Tour with the same going on forever style of the Sticky & Sweet curly hair. Go M! 

The show in Berlin yesterday was awesome! the sound was sooo good, I could hear her voice cracking all the time. Compared to opening night and Milan last week, this one was the best in terms of sound. Yes the backing track is there especially on higher notes, I think the blending works good actually. I suppose that as she got more confidence a few dates in, they were adjusting the background vocals. She was also making jokes about people in Berlin doing a lot of drugs, MDMA/MDNA joke and all. it was fun

7 minutes ago, filipeferrari86 said:

The show in Berlin yesterday was awesome! the sound was sooo good, I could hear her voice cracking all the time. Compared to opening night and Milan last week, this one was the best in terms of sound. Yes the backing track is there especially on higher notes, I think the blending works good actually. I suppose that as she got more confidence a few dates in, they were adjusting the background vocals. She was also making jokes about people in Berlin doing a lot of drugs, MDMA/MDNA joke and all. it was fun

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/kultur-vergnuegen/musik/madonna-konzert-in-der-berliner-mercedes-benz-arena-berlin-du-bist-so-schuechtern-li.2162995

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)