The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Yeah, NRM is not my favorite song on its own, but it makes a lot of sense in context. 

For me, it's the beginning of the song I always loved, but when the beat kicks in, I start to get a bit bored of it.  But I will say since it's been brought back to this tour, I am really falling more in love with this song. :luv:

Madonna, 65, rocks black leather bustier and fishnet stockings in jaw-dropping 'European photo dump' ahead of American leg of her Celebration tour

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12857019/Madonna-65-rocks-black-leather-bustier-fishnet-stockings-jaw-dropping-European-photo-dump-ahead-American-leg-Celebration-tour.html

16 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Madonna, 65, rocks black leather bustier and fishnet stockings in jaw-dropping 'European photo dump' ahead of American leg of her Celebration tour

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12857019/Madonna-65-rocks-black-leather-bustier-fishnet-stockings-jaw-dropping-European-photo-dump-ahead-American-leg-Celebration-tour.html

As usual the comments are nasty as can be, mostly criticizing her being too old and dressing inappropriately for her age.  Yet, just a couple of weeks ago, Dolly Parton (more than ten years older) was "rocking" a very skimpy outfit at a national U.S. football game on Thanksgiving night and people were praising her and saying, "if I looked that good, I would be strutting around in an outfit like that too".  Such a double standard.  Dolly may have managed to keep more of a wholesome image for herself, but she has been very known for flaunting her "assets" and using it to her advantage.  It's more personal with Madonna because she definitely struck a nerve with people by being more explicitly about her sexuality and open about social and political issues.  Our world is full of hypocrisy!! :sad:

They need to stop sending these emails to ticket holders when we know damn well she will not be on stage at 8:30PM is part of the reason the general public get upset with her lateness.....simply update the start time to 9:30PM so people could manage their expectations better, even if she hits the stage at 10PM, it's only 30 minutes late vs. 1.5 hour!

It will be interesting to see, as NY's public transportation runs 247....however, it is a weeknight so hopefully she will be somewhat "on time"

mbk.png

13 minutes ago, truerebel said:

They need to stop sending these emails to ticket holders when we know damn well she will not be on stage at 8:30PM is part of the reason the general public get upset with her lateness.....simply update the start time to 9:30PM so people could manage their expectations better, even if she hits the stage at 10PM, it's only 30 minutes late vs. 1.5 hour!

It will be interesting to see, as NY's public transportation runs 247....however, it is a weeknight so hopefully she will be somewhat "on time"

mbk.png

LOL, she ain't starting until 10 pm.  People will be pissed, but once the show starts, they'll forget all about it and have a great time.  There's enough people who are aware of her not taking the stage until 10 pm.  That will be passed on.  I do agree that they shouldn't say "Events Starts at 8:30", but if she has an opening DJ start then, I guess that could count as part of the "event".

12 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

live preview going on now on youtube  The Celebration Tour (Live from London, England 2023) | Full Show [HD]  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzLv_dTSU4

I love how we have been able to see nearly every show from the tours.  This is great! Thank you. :party:

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

As usual the comments are nasty as can be, mostly criticizing her being too old and dressing inappropriately for her age.  Yet, just a couple of weeks ago, Dolly Parton (more than ten years older) was "rocking" a very skimpy outfit at a national U.S. football game on Thanksgiving night and people were praising her and saying, "if I looked that good, I would be strutting around in an outfit like that too".  Such a double standard.  Dolly may have managed to keep more of a wholesome image for herself, but she has been very known for flaunting her "assets" and using it to her advantage.  It's more personal with Madonna because she definitely struck a nerve with people by being more explicitly about her sexuality and open about social and political issues.  Our world is full of hypocrisy!! :sad:

Wow I'm very surprised by the cruelty and the doggedness of the comments. Ok so I can surely confirm that here in Italy the situation is quite different, she is mocked at and criticized but definitely not hated like that. 

It's so sad, poor poor people who waste their time criticizing on the internet an artist just because she goes on along her path after the age they decided should have been the limit. 

Love you M, you made a lot of people happy with this show :broken:

17 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

So according to this all american dates are not sold out? Wtf is wrong with them lol... Buy tickets people, it's amazing...

https://www.madonna.com/tour

Do you guys think she will sell out any american date? 

They were sold out but the changing of dates led to a lot of people having to return their tickets. It’s not a case of Americans aren’t interested. They were. They sold out in days. But not everyone could make their new dates. 

The shows will be fine. Shows tend to sell out either as they go on sale or at the last minute. Promoters know how to fill those seats. Remember very few RHT shows were sold out until she hit the stage. My show had several hundred tickets left morning of and it was a full house that night.  

16 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I owe one Ms Madonna Louise Ciccone a big apology. I had dismissed her and declared her irrelevant. A traitor even. And I was wrong. So wrong.

Here is the full read https://uk.news.yahoo.com/forgive-doubting-madonna-still-sister-200000381.html

thank you so much! wow! it made me cry

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Thank You!!:pray:

F-you off. Cry me a river, or much better, forget that I exist! I do promise you, my "gender pronoun theory" was the LAST TIME I tagged you. And you know why I did it. Go back to your Xtinë's worship and your cave man, old-fashioned nonsense. People like you deserve what Roland Barthes did to you. Go play golf or, much better, hold the golf case to some golf player, got it?

And as @McDonnasaid, back to the CELEBRATION TOUR!!! Who's excited? In the next 18 hours, we'll resume the magnificent spectacle the entire world was in need for ages!!! Hope she keeps the Causing a Commotion amd I Love New York samples for the reminder of the tour trek!!! Brooklyn, get ready for the Queen!!!

14 hours ago, stefo said:

Wow I'm very surprised by the cruelty and the doggedness of the comments. Ok so I can surely confirm that here in Italy the situation is quite different, she is mocked at and criticized but definitely not hated like that. 

It's so sad, poor poor people who waste their time criticizing on the internet an artist just because she goes on along her path after the age they decided should have been the limit. 

Love you M, you made a lot of people happy with this show :broken:

Yeah, I usually avoid, reading such comments, but I was just curious when reading the article how people were reacting, knowing just over a couple weeks ago, these probably were the same people praising Dolly Parton for her skimpy outfit and not age shaming her.  The hypocrisy is astounding.  Why people feel the need to actually post such awful words about anyone on-line just shows to me how much they are projecting. 

1 hour ago, Michael_Py said:

Are you guys excited for the USA leg? Do you think she will do some changes to the setlist?

I am very much.  I don't think she will change anything significant.  I think the current setlist is exactly the story she wants to share globally.  If anything, she may try to perfect certain things more.  She seemed to been annoyed with her hair in a couple shows, so maybe something will change slightly there? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)