The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

She needs to work a little bit more on that mashup. Like start with Burning Up then I love New York and end with Burning up again.

oh man, she started the show really late on a Wednesday night. 10.40 pm. That’e a lot, specially during winter. If she keeps doing that she will get a lot of backlash. 

1 minute ago, Michael_Py said:

oh man, she started the show really late on a Wednesday night. 10.40 pm. That’e a lot, specially during winter. If she keeps doing that she will get a lot of backlash. 

Yeah...I sadly might not attend the tour in person as I'm pretty severely disabled, and it just isn't very practical for me to be in the big city in the middle of the night. I get that it's her show and her choice to do as she wants, but there are many legitimate reasons to criticize the late starts. 

33 minutes ago, Rodrigo Olivero said:

Thanks ! The music sounds like a mash-up with Burning Up ! Sounds cool but the chorus comes abruptly and sounds kinda off key. Considering the instrumental sounds like Burning up it would have sounds good if she sang "i'm burning up, burning up for New Yoooork" in the melody of the "Burning up" chorus, don't know if i'm clear, but it would have a better flow and would be a cool nod to Burning Up. 

41 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Oh well!  It was like something she did at the last minute.  It seemed she went into Burning Up about 2 mins in.

31 minutes ago, Michael_Py said:

She needs to work a little bit more on that mashup. Like start with Burning Up then I love New York and end with Burning up again.

16 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It sounds awful

15 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Thanks ! The music sounds like a mash-up with Burning Up ! Sounds cool but the chorus comes abruptly and sounds kinda off key. Considering the instrumental sounds like Burning up it would have sounds good if she sang "i'm burning up, burning up for New Yoooork" in the melody of the "Burning up" chorus, don't know if i'm clear, but it would have a better flow and would be a cool nod to Burning Up. 

If she's going to add new things she needs to make sure she nails it because the new added stuff is what people are going to share on social media, the other part of the show allready prooved to be great and iconic, but she needs to stop mess up those added stuff like this i love new york, it sounded horrible and so out of tune at parts... This is what will be shared the next few hours... I hope she slayes the rest of the show like she did in europe, i know she does 🥰... and yes I know this was just a first time thing but still, nail it or keep the show how it is.  I love some changes if they are done good.... 

23 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Is Adele still a thing? 

Considering her Vegas residency sold out in literally minutes...yes. Can we for once not be bitchy toward another female artist, especially one that's spoken so positively about her love for M? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic