The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

25 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Rain or Frozen, i still cannot understand how they have decided to cut the middle 8 of Rain "Here comes the sun .." and the dramatic instrumental chords middle 8 from Frozen... These parts are ESSENTIAL to the songs, and on stage even more ! The choreo, body moves she could do on those two parts would be so intense... Artistically speaking it's a crime. 

Yes it does feel like a sudden halt. But they cut songs short to fit more in. Human Nature, CFY, Hung Up, Vogue, Express Yourself, La Isla and Like a Prayer are all cut short too.

So nice to hear Rain though first time since 1993 I never thought she would include it in a set list again to be honest and hear her real voice rather than vocoder on the Frozen remix

Frozen deserves to be in the show too our in full and the original version without effects on her voice  - reminded me of Madame X lol 

Well I waited to give my opinion u til I saw the show! I was a little apprehensive before because of the online videos but like someone said seeing it live is x100 better and completely different in sound and look. She was definitely on top of her game last night!

my only gripes are that sometimes her vocals dipped way lower than the instrumental and you couldn’t hear. Hopefully it’s fixed tonight. 
it was a kick in the nuts to get frozen (sickick 🤢 of course) when I was so so so looking forward to seeing Rain 😭

Seeing her so up close and seeing that gorgeous face just annoys me so much more that she uses all those silly filter. She doesn’t need them!! She’s looking so damn gorgeous!

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

noooooo!

in so crazy for frozen..... and so happy she choose it!

Frozen is one of my favorite songs of her. But this performance is a mess. Her timing is way off, she's out of tune, it's like watching an amature perform. Bring back rain as she rehearsed, its perfect compared to this 

Frozen on Rainforest benefit or Drowned World Tour or Madame X tour are AMAZING  

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Who told her this was a good idea? Singing 2 minutes of a 6-minute song and disappearing literally mid-sentence? At various points you can clearly hear the backing track being louder than her own microphone? Where is Stuart Price in all of this?

I omly hope that, now that she did what she originally planned to do, she gets she was right to switch it to Rain. After that, what she does (Rain or Frozen) is all up to her. She has plenty of Frozen remixes, official or not, to pick up instead of catering to TikTokers who should have made Never Let You Go viral instead of that "mean the metaphor" thing.

Just now, Anapausis said:

I omly hope that, now that she did what she originally planned to do, she gets she was right to switch it to Rain. After that, what she does (Rain or Frozen) is all up to her. She has plenty of Frozen remixes, official or not, to pick up instead of catering for TikTokers who should have made Never Let You Go viral instead of that "mean the metaphor" thing.

I've already watched the show so if she wants to do Frozen every night, I don't care anymore lol she DOES need to have Rain on the concert documentary though