The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

All in all, it was a stunning show! She really worked the Chicago crowd. The TUTBMP moment came as she was recounting how she learned to play baseball for the movie in Chicago. She also said that the poem she recorded in IGTTYAS was written when she was in Chicago... She called this a fun trivia fact or something to that effect! 

12 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

All in all, it was a stunning show! She really worked the Chicago crowd. The TUTBMP moment came as she was recounting how she learned to play baseball for the movie in Chicago. She also said that the poem she recorded in IGTTYAS was written when she was in Chicago... She called this a fun trivia fact or something to that effect! 

I want to know where the fart poem from TOD was written

1 hour ago, ForceKin said:

Ah you mean the poem recited at IGTTYAS footage (dedicated to someone from her tour crew), I thought you were referring to the poem she also wrote during RIT that alluded to a "cage" which she posted on Instagram during RHT rehearsals as it was the direct inspiration for her Iconic performance.

35 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ah you mean the poem recited at IGTTYAS footage (dedicated to someone from her tour crew), I thought you were referring to the poem she also wrote during RIT that alluded to a "cage" which she posted on Instagram during RHT rehearsals as it was the direct inspiration for her Iconic performance.

Gosh I didn’t know that poem was the inspiration for that 

23 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

So... I was hoping that the good soul that made that amazing audio recording of the Rebel Heart concert in Chicago about 8 years ago would be there again, but apparently that didn't happen...

:laughing:

Well the show only just finished, maybe it’s still to come

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

No actually.. it was the cage poem.. she even recited it line for line. But she at first mixed up "cage" and "stage" and she had to repeat herself. She went all the way to "when I'm let out, I run about." Then she stopped and asked if we all remembered that. And she said she wrote that here in Chi.

2 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

I'm thanking the head bump for the TUTBMP moment, I doubt she would remember the lyrics otherwise! :Madonna049:

No, but really... Judding by the videos both Chicago shows were awsome, she was great, happy and the crowd was on fire!

Yeah she really was in top form the whole night. And the crowd ate it all up. I was really impressed with just how engaged the crowd seemed to be the whole time. A wonderful experience!

19 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Only thing I’d change is add the long overdue “Rescue Me.” Can you imagine how such a gospel-house stunner would sound live in a packed venue?

Totally agree  - I thought she was going to do in the Madame X show properly but think it would have totally eclipsed everything else in the show by a mile - maybe one day she will do it - look how long it took to include Nothing Really Matters in a tour and then makes it a fantastic opening number 

8 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I thought she was going to do in the Madame X show properly but think it would have totally eclipsed everything else in the show by a mile - maybe one day she will do it - look how long it took to include Nothing Really Matters in a tour and then makes it a fantastic opening number 

Now that you have said that... I'd never thought this that way... Your theory now comforts me from such abstention... Many thanks!!!

Sometimes people say her vocals can be more heard from the Paris date and on... But as i said many times allready, it all depends on the spot that person is recording " 

She can CLEARLY be heard in these opening night video's, and if you think otherwise you should definitely go check your ears...

And she sounds great 

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Sometimes people say her vocals can be more heard from the Paris date and on... But as i said many times allready, it all depends on the spot that person is recording " 

She can CLEARLY be heard in these opening night video's, and if you think otherwise you should definitely go check your ears...

And she sounds great 

I went to the concert at the O2 (on Dec 6th) and yes, I could hear her voice - but the sound itself was horrible... Completely muffled and burst. My spot was close to the middle catwalk.

11 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

I went to the concert at the O2 (on Dec 6th) and yes, I could hear her voice - but the sound itself was horrible... Completely muffled and burst. My spot was close to the middle catwalk.

Dec 6 was after the Paris show. These are all video's from the opening night. This date is before the Paris date, i posted these because sometimes people say that from the Paris date, and after that till today, her vocals could be heard more. But that's not true because it all depends on a few things, the camera quality, and most important, the spot where the person is recording. As you can check out in these video's i posted above she can clearly be heard the same as she is heard now ( from the Paris date and after)

37 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

And she sounds great 

Opening night Live to Tell, Like a prayer, Don't Tell me and La Isla Bonita are soooooo good...