The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

On Madonna's ticketmaster page there are obviously reviews made by people who haven't attended the show, that are lowering her overall score. You can leave your honest review if you want: https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-tickets/artist/768011#reviews

Edited by Salida (see edit history)

34 minutes ago, Salida said:

On Madonna's ticketmaster page there are obviously reviews made by people who haven't attended the show, that are lowering her overall score. You can leave your honest review if you want: https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-tickets/artist/768011#reviews

Hahaha thanks for that, oh the couple of bad reviews, they are funny to bring the scores down for sure!! 1 says she didnt do into the groove another said people all around her fell asleep. :laughing: How old are those teen pathetic trolls? 

4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Hahaha thanks for that, oh the couple of bad reviews, they are funny to bring the scores down for sure!! 1 says she didnt do into the groove another said people all around her fell asleep. :laughing: How old are those teen pathetic trolls? 

Exactly. The one about falling asleep I don't think is even possible. Some people are discussing the reviews on twitter, so I decided to share the link in an attempt to compensate for those idiots.

2 minutes ago, Salida said:

Exactly. The one about falling asleep I don't think is even possible. Some people are discussing the reviews on twitter, so I decided to share the link in an attempt to compensate for those idiots.

Even a deaf person couldnt fall asleep let alone many its so loud the floor vibrates. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

To be honest , most of the reviews are very positive. The main complaint in the genuinely negative reviews is the setlist.

I'd be let down if it it was an immaculate collection tour. I had faith with the posters of her twisted it wouldnt be and we know her too well it wouldnt be. Praise Jesus. Deeper and more twisted the better for me.   People should know about her timings and she's not an A-Z sing along like others doing a Vegas show by now. FFS she sells out thought fan presales in half the world. They know!!! Shes not a few people I could mention doing the same tours each time or being risky singing about a dead aunt they never met. 

30 minutes ago, YueHeng said:

So it's like hard candy is not one of Madonna's album,even This used to be my playground was sung acapella,I'm not quite like this tracklist actually

I get you but the songs dont really fit the narrative in a way she hasnt done them before. She could do miles away on the guitar but she's done that before. We all know she loves some of those songs, thats no secret. What would you suggest and where? Im interested! :) 

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

She must have worn grills again on this night

IMG_7722.jpeg

Not that I was super close to the stage (10 rows)… and I’ve only seen videos… but honestly all of the front row videos or ones taken super close to the stage… the audio is HORRIBLE. Like echoey. Maybe that’s what they meant? I just know I’ve never seen a video close to the stage that had amazing audio lol.

Where I was in the arena and even in the nosebleeds lmfao the audio was superb.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Not that I was super close to the stage (10 rows)… and I’ve only seen videos… but honestly all of the front row videos or ones taken super close to the stage… the audio is HORRIBLE. Like echoey. Maybe that’s what they meant? I just know I’ve never seen a video close to the stage that had amazing audio lol.

Where I was in the arena and even in the nosebleeds lmfao the audio was superb.

I took videos close to the stage and the audio was amazing. Very clear. But that was in Europe. Of course every venue is different.