The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

41 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

"Knowing not everyone enjoys my input"

That's because you only pop up here once in a while when there is a performance with really bad vocals. Telling everyone how your the expert 😅... The tour has many decent to good vocals and we never hear you about those. That's why you anoy people.. I bin critical about some of the performances to vocally, but i also give credit if she sounds good, and yes she does on many performances this tour. And don't come with those bullshit " loud backing tracks blabla " because she can be perfectly heard most of the time. Even the accapella moments she sounds fine ( little star, i will survive, express yourself, sodade, this used to be my playground) ... Again, we are totaly fine if your critical about the vocals, but its nice to say something positive about them to because she definitely doesn't sound bad all the time. 

I agree with you. Yes her vocals are not as strong as the last few tours but she sounds pretty good on I Will Survive and Express Yourself where you can hear her clearly. And while a lot of the other vocals are masked with backing tracks she is still on key for the most part. This Take a Bow performance was awful, like someone said, as bad as Eurovision. It is either that she is puffed after Ray of Light, she cannot hear herself properly or she has not rehearsed it properly. As I recall, the first time she did this song on RHT it was also quite messy and it got better after that.

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Take a bow - Oh dear nooooooo it should have been left on Rebel Heart Tour where the vocals were so much better.

On a positive at least it was new back drop but let's hope this doesn't get to mainstream media they would have a field day with those vocals 

it will live on YouTube forever.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That too. It is pretty clear her voice doesn’t have the same strength as the last tour.

It will be great for the extension of the tour, where she will include some tracks from her new upcoming album. :smuglaugh:

A girl can dream. :Madonna005:

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

It will not go viral unless y'all share it everywhere like the Santa clip or the infamous ROL footage. 

Really, what does it matter? The haters are already in a hating frenzy against Madonna saying she looks drunk or high in Hung Up. This will just be another addition to all the noise.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I agree with you. Yes her vocals are not as strong as the last few tours but she sounds pretty good on I Will Survive and Express Yourself where you can hear her clearly. And while a lot of the other vocals are masked with backing tracks she is still on key for the most part. This Take a Bow performance was awful, like someone said, as bad as Eurovision. It is either that she is puffed after Ray of Light, she cannot hear herself properly or she has not rehearsed it properly. As I recall, the first time she did this song on RHT it was also quite messy and it got better after that.

And from the " mistake video's " we got, video's where she is to late singing and only the backing track is heard, we can hear that most of the time they aren't even that loud. Because when she starts singing in those video's you can always hear her live vocals kick in... Let's not forget that the backing tracks in this tour also are her background vocalists, they have to blend in together with her voice because there are no background vocalists this tour. 

Also in video's where she sings the wrong words it's verry clear her vocals are pretty loud most of the time 

Examples 

Instead of " Now that im grown " she sang " I realize " then mumbles something and is back with the lyrics she suposed to sing again

The " forgotten mic " video 

There are more video's like this but im to lazy to search for them, i just wanted to point out some examples..

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Same!! She did it when I saw her in Atlanta. I also got Ghosttown at some shows and Don’t Tell Me at another!

I also got Secret and ghosttown, and Who's that girl and Don't tell me on another show. Secret is always a good choice, I love it. I was so happy the first time I heard it live on the DWT.

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

"Knowing not everyone enjoys my input"

That's because you only pop up here once in a while when there is a performance with really bad vocals. Telling everyone how your the expert 😅... The tour has many decent to good vocals and we never hear you about those. That's why you anoy people.. I bin critical about some of the performances to vocally, but i also give credit if she sounds good, and yes she does on many performances this tour. And don't come with those bullshit " loud backing tracks blabla " because she can be perfectly heard most of the time. Even the accapella moments she sounds fine ( little star, i will survive, express yourself, sodade, this used to be my playground) ... Again, we are totaly fine if your critical about the vocals, but its nice to say something positive about them to because she definitely doesn't sound bad all the time. 

I've never heard "great" vocals on this tour.

I've heard some decent or fair performances, yes.

I've spoken highly of the show, and you and I have even discussed it recently. The show is beautiful. Of course, I do recognize that her voice is not in good shape at all. Fortunately, she compensates with backing vocals, autotune, and when you watch the show, your ears certainly don't bleed. In fact, live, you might even notice it less than in videos.

In my opinion, EY almost never sounds "very good", she sounds good in the chorus and bad in the verses. In Will Survive, however, sometimes she devilered a good performance, other times not so much. Sodade was sung quite well and I liked it, as did Little Star.

This Used To Be My Playground, not so much.

By singing with a bad technique her voice is getting tired too.

Beyond any single performance, you can tell her voice isn't in shape. It's been like this in the last 5 years. I don't know if something happened to her, but I think she's no longer as interested in singing as she was in the early 2000s.

Imho, something like this performance would have never happened to her fifteen years ago; the reason is that she simply no longer cares about being a singer, but more of a performer. She doesn't believe in her voice potential. But I still love her just the same.

38 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I want true blue acoustic , like this one 

who's with me? 🥰

It was an emotional performance ❤️ Live, it was even more so. But I think she would never do it again; she would need to rehearse it well and also have an instrumental backing. But we already have this performance, I would rather something new. Oh Father, maybe... 🥺

2 hours ago, fmportela said:

oh dear, this is painful to hear :suffer:
I hope she sticks with Rain from now on.

Oooph!! If you listen closely it’s not THAT bad. She’s definitely cautiously singing while a lot of us “shower singers”  in the crowd are really adding to the “bedtime stories cassette left on the dashboard back in the summer of 1995” effect. She’s got balls to sing a song that was challenging to sing 30 years ago in a studio and that’s one of the many reasons I love her. I bet she could’ve trotted this out for a few lines  accapella and done okay (and fans would complain that’s not enough).