The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Some London Oct 18 videos, she sounds so good ... I think Oct 17 and 18 are some of the best vocally. 

even on Vogue you can hear her clearly at this data , its great 

I need this show in full 😍... Such a slay date 

Another one from Oct 18 in London. She is slaying Crazy for you and Don't tell me...

This user from above got the entire show and it's definitely one of the best nights... enjoy 

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I expect to see you leap onto the stage , onto that bed with your arse up waiting for Madonna

Believe me I tried, they said they are tired of hungry bottoms trying to 🤣

Oh I almost got into a fight with one of the Oksana minions, bad words and security was called, nothing happened in the end but what a bitch!!! 

7 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Some London Oct 18 videos, she sounds so good ... I think Oct 17 and 18 are some of the best vocally. 

even on Vogue you can hear her clearly at this data , its great 

I need this show in full 😍... Such a slay date 

Another one from Oct 18 in London. She is slaying Crazy for you and Don't tell me...

This user from above got the entire show and it's definitely one of the best nights... enjoy 

The first shows sound okay! Anyway, I want soundboard recordings... We have Holiday and it's clear that somebody has them

Just now, dylanlioncourt said:

She's a terrible person. One of those fans that shows up to everywhere M goes, takes people's seats at shows, tried suing Madonna and is back to following her again.

One of her Minions was next to me at the “fence” but she kept pushing me because she had the double space of a regular person as she was saving it for an imaginary friend who never arrived, so you know what a Latino mouth can deliver, didn’t want to make anything bigger because she might be suffering from the stiff dick sickness and we must always respect that and never never joke about it  

On the other pit other of her minion got the beer bottle, wtf with this??? 

They all are greeted and smiled at by the dancers 

Ohhh Bob pointed the mic at me coming back from the vogue runway (not close enough to hear anything more as a gesture)